The Student Room Group

A-Level schedule towards the real exams

Easter holidays are coming up, I really need to put my act together and start grinding in my 4 subjects (history/sociology/maths/fmaths), does anyone have a timetable towards the exams? I usually get home around 4-5pm, my sleep schedule is messed up too 1am-6am.
SOS
Firstly, you need to schedule in sleep and make sure you are getting enough. You can do as much revision as you like, but if you are not getting enough good quality sleep you are never going to reach your potential.

I would never do more than 6 or 7 hours of revision a day because you cannot learn as well after that point and you also need to make sure you are scheduling in time to do things that you enjoy.
Heyy, I have this timetable that I have got given by my college. And I made a revision table based of it. I could send you it
Reply 3
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Firstly, you need to schedule in sleep and make sure you are getting enough. You can do as much revision as you like, but if you are not getting enough good quality sleep you are never going to reach your potential.
I would never do more than 6 or 7 hours of revision a day because you cannot learn as well after that point and you also need to make sure you are scheduling in time to do things that you enjoy.

I will try my best, I feel like if I fixed my sleep I can become a genius at this point😪
Original post by pwp1014
Thank you, here is my email [email protected] for you to send an example.

Hi I’ve sent it to you. Hopefully you can see it
Reply 5
Original post by Maariya02
Hi I’ve sent it to you. Hopefully you can see it

whats the email, i cant seem to find it
Original post by pwp1014
Thank you, here is my email [email protected] for you to send an example.

Hey, you might wanna edit this to remove your email as anyone on here can see it

Quick Reply

Latest