The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins Foundation

Maybe this should be in chat, but is anyone taking or applying to CSM foundation in art and design th is year :smile:???
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LucianaDannon
Maybe this should be in chat, but is anyone taking or applying to CSM foundation in art and design th is year :smile:???

hi Luciana! yes I'm applying for the Diagnostic one! there's a group chat with other students applying for Foundation as well so I can add you if you'd like to join drop your insta account here x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by darianapintilii
hi Luciana! yes I'm applying for the Diagnostic one! there's a group chat with other students applying for Foundation as well so I can add you if you'd like to join drop your insta account here x

Hey! Yes please do soo :smile:

Insta: Luciana Dannon

Thanks you probably do know how scared I am right now ...
(edited 4 years ago)
Has anyone submitted their digital portfolio and got anything back? Like interviews??
Original post by Danielleigh
Has anyone submitted their digital portfolio and got anything back? Like interviews??

not yet! from what I've seen, the staff is currently in the process of interviewing foundation students for their BA applications so I reckon we have to wait a couple weeks more..? we'll see how that goes but right now patience is key x
Hi! Is the group chat still working? If yes could you please add me too? My insta is @petula_mikl and I’m also applying for the diagnostic pathway at csm😊
Original post by petula225
Hi! Is the group chat still working? If yes could you please add me too? My insta is @petula_mikl and I’m also applying for the diagnostic pathway at csm😊

yes ofc! x
Hey can i join the chat? My insta is elleannac :smile:
Original post by elleannachapman
Hey can i join the chat? My insta is elleannac :smile:

hi! just added you x
hi! just added you x

Hi could u add me please @nextlevelmarli
Original post by Danielleigh
Hi could u add me please @nextlevelmarli

yep! you're in x
Reply 11
Hi! Can u plz add me in? My ins is yu2yu15.

Im applying too! My insta is larshrosen
Hi! im applying too i sent off my portfolio the day before the deadline haha oops - my instas lydiastrong_
Hi!I'm applying to CSM Fashion and Textiles Foundation this year and am really nervous, as you can all probably imagine.Could someone please add me to the groupchat if possible?I'm crafty_max on InstaThanks and Good luck to all!
alrighttt I've added all of you xx
(edited 1 year ago)
Heeey xx I have applied for foundation year as Well xx do you Still have the group chat?
hi! just added you x

Heyy, could you add Me as Well? Xx
My Instagram is hannah__coen
Hi can I be added to please? X @aiesha_kardashian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending