The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Adult Nursing Degree at Dewsbury hospital

Hi all.... I am starting the April 2019 Adult Nursing through Bradford but based at Dewsbury Hospital. Just wondering if anyone else on here is starting. Or any student started last year could say what they think so far and any info.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi,

I was just wondering if you could let me know how you applied for this?

Did you go through bradford uni?

Did you have to do an access course?

Thank you hope someone replies with some more infromation for you!
Hello both :smile:

Applications for the Adult Nursing - Mid Yorks NHS course are completed on UCAS using the course code B742.
We accept a range of qualifications for this course, but students need to achieve 120 UCAS points plus meet the GCSE requirement.

Personal statements are screened before we invite applicants to an interview stage. If a student is successful at interview, they can be given an offer to study with us on the next available intake.

The next cohort for this course starts in April 2019 - please note, students will need to have completed their qualifcations before enrolling on the course.

We do accept Access courses, in Health Professions or Science (preferably) although we can accept Access courses in Social Science.

Thanks
Joe
Reply 4
Hello.

I'm starting this course in April 2020. I hope you've settled well and let us know how do you find it.

Thanks
Original post by Sali225
Hello.

I'm starting this course in April 2020. I hope you've settled well and let us know how do you find it.

Thanks

Hi :hello:

Did you know that we have a service which allows you to chat with students currently studying your course of interest?

You can speak to our Student Nurse :nurse:, Zoya by clicking the following link

Sue :h:
Reply 6
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi :hello:

Did you know that we have a service which allows you to chat with students currently studying your course of interest?

You can speak to our Student Nurse :nurse:, Zoya by clicking the following link

Sue :h:

Thank you, Sue :smile:
Reply 7
Hi I’m starting this too in April 😊😊
Original post by Katieh45
Hi I’m starting this too in April 😊😊

Hi there,

We look forwarding to seeing you all soon!:grouphugs:

As Sue has mentioned above, you can talk to one of our students directly about the course you're interested in or hear about their experience of studying with us! Click here for more info. If you need any further assistance, please do let us know!

Nafeesa :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending