UoB, Queen Mary’s or RHUL??? idk. HELP

This poll is closed

UoB, Queen Mary’s or RHUL??? idk. HELP

University of Birmingham 0%
Queen Mary University London100%
Royal Holloway University London0%
Total votes: 1
Hey guys,
So I got an offer to study Psychology Bsc at UoB they want AAA, Holloway want AAB and Qmul want ABB I really don’t know which one to pick kinda scared I’ll pick one that I’ll end up regretting I live in London so UoB is pretty far but is a top uni Queen Mary’s is pretty Local I really don’t know what to do please help give me get an idea of which uni to put at my firm and insurance
Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by rumaisa121
Hey guys,
So I got an offer to study Psychology Bsc at UoB they want AAA, Holloway want AAB and Qmul want ABB I really don’t know which one to pick kinda scared I’ll pick one that I’ll end up regretting I live in London so UoB is pretty far but is a top uni Queen Mary’s is pretty Local I really don’t know what to do please help give me get an idea of which uni to put at my firm and insurance
Thanks x

I would personally stay closer to home because that's what I would've been more comfortable with. Instead I ended up going somewhere 3 hours away and really missed my family! Also I find that making contacts near where you live is better than somewhere random in the UK because when you graduate you'll probably end up going back home :smile:

Obviously it's up to you! And don't stress about it too much, just weigh out the pros and cons and pick out whatever's right for you x
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
try to go to an applicant day at RHUL, going to that really helped me make my mind up. And if you are worrying about the distance to UoB already then maybe it's better to stay closer to home like ^ said, but I'd still have it as an open option in case you have a change of heart.
Reply 3
Original post by rain864
I would personally stay closer to home because that's what I would've been more comfortable with. Instead I ended up going somewhere 3 hours away and really missed my family! Also I find that making contacts near where you live is better than somewhere random in the UK because when you graduate you'll probably end up going back home :smile:

Obviously it's up to you! And don't stress about it too much, just weigh out the pros and cons and pick out whatever's right for you x

Thank You so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending