The Student Room Group

Can I study law at rhul with BCD?

I want to transfer from my current uni (i'm in year one) to RHUL straight into second year. I have very strong GCSES (7's/8/s) but my a-levels are average at BCD. I know their requirements for law are high but I was thinking if it would be worth a shot. In my EPQ i got a C. Has anyone gotten into RHUL with similar or lower grades before?
Original post by ammuaaa
I want to transfer from my current uni (i'm in year one) to RHUL straight into second year. I have very strong GCSES (7's/8/s) but my a-levels are average at BCD. I know their requirements for law are high but I was thinking if it would be worth a shot. In my EPQ i got a C. Has anyone gotten into RHUL with similar or lower grades before?
Hi there,

We're happy to hear you'd like to study with us at Royal Holloway! The best thing to do would be to contact our Admissions team directly here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/applicationquery and they will respond as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Royal Holloway, University of London Rep
Original post by ammuaaa

Hi idk if this helps but I’m pretty sure the grade boundary is AAB OR ABB and they gave me a conditional for BBB and some people also do they accept a grade drop on results day.
Original post by ammuaaa

Hi so my teachers showed me a this graph thing and the minimum people got into rhul with was CCC -BCC so u possibly could

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending