The Student Room Group

it is Sunday my dudes

how do you spend Sundays? I always find they go by sooooooo slowly! :frown:

What are you doing? Are you having a roast later? :yum: I'm not, I don't really like them... :colondollar:

tell me your Sunday-related gossip :yay:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I put my bed sheets in the wash but I don't think my duvet cover will be dry by tonight :frown:
don't ruin my vibe, ecolier :angry::angry::angry:
I've only just woken up :colondollar:

Sunday's are my free from studying days, I usually just chill and play videogames with the fiance if he's home too.
Original post by 8472
I put my bed sheets in the wash but I don't think my duvet cover will be dry by tonight :frown:

:frown: instruct @Blue_Cow to dry it for you
Original post by MidgetFever
I've only just woken up :colondollar:

Sunday's are my free from studying days, I usually just chill and play videogames with the fiance if he's home too.

This is what we like to hear!! Sundays are for sleeping in and doing nothing!!! Perfect way to spend the worst day of the week!
I was in bed for fifteen hours last night (alone) and now I'm going to visit a friend :smile:
completing my half-term hw :ninja:
Original post by Delta55
I was in bed for fifteen hours last night (alone) and now I'm going to visit a friend :smile:

have a good time! :biggrin:
Original post by antibody123
completing my half-term hw :ninja:

I'm so old now I didn't even know it was half-term... :lol: Did you have a good week? Do you regret leaving it all until the last minute...? I always did that hahaahahaha
Ive got mock tommrow for biology paper 2 and trying to find stuff to helpppppp
Original post by Paracosm
I'm so old now I didn't even know it was half-term... :lol: Did you have a good week? Do you regret leaving it all until the last minute...? I always did that hahaahahaha

it's my last half term ever :zomg: just spend the week studying/ last minute alevel revision :lol:
no regrets :u: the later you leave it the quicker it gets done :rofl:
Original post by luke.bellyou
Ive got mock tommrow for biology paper 2 and trying to find stuff to helpppppp

All the best of luck! You can do it! :dumbells:
Original post by antibody123
it's my last half term ever :zomg: just spend the week studying/ last minute alevel revision :lol:
no regrets :u: the later you leave it the quicker it gets done :rofl:

truer words have never been spoken :lol: clearly you're ready for degree life
sneaky edit... :shakecane: So do I, they suck.
Sunday is my chill and catch up day, doing things I dont get to do during the week.
Like shopping, cleaning etc.
Around this time depression kicks in with the thought of work tomorrow.
truer words have never been spoken :lol: clearly you're ready for degree life

haha i hope so

sneaky edit... :shakecane: So do I, they suck.

Spoiler

Have to write an essay later that I forgot to do during the holidays :frown:
Reply 18
Work
I usually spend sunday doing all the homework that I said I would do the day I got it. (Unless it is due after monday, then I'll do it later).
I have band 6:30-8:30 but it takes an hour by bus/train to get there so its kinda bad when I get home at 10 as I feel like I've wasted most of my Sunday since I don't start doing stuff until 2pm.

Quick Reply

Latest