The Student Room Group

GCSEs

Hello, so I’m doing my GCSEs in the summer and I am terrified! I got my timetable today and no matter how much revision I do I feel so unready for it. I feel like I do so crap in my mocks! Anyone else feeling like this :frown:
hey! i’m also doing my gcses in summer.

what did you get in your mocks?
Reply 2
I’m still doing them at the moment, we haven’t had our results back yet :frown: got maths paper 3 and chemistry paper 2 tomorrow. How did yours go?
i do combined science and my grade went from a 6 5 to a 6 6 which i’m happy with because it’s my predicted grade and i am still improving. for maths i got a 7 and i am also happy with that because it’s what i always get so it’s good to know that in a proper exam situation, i can get the same i can get in class.
Reply 4
That’s so good well done! I’m hoping for an 8 in English and a 6/6 in science we get the results back next week so hopefully I get it🤞🏻 I’m just really struggling to manage my revision times I end up studying for one subject lots and another subject not so much because we have 2 exams everyday
I have moved your thread to a more relevant section :h:
Original post by Bbee2003
That’s so good well done! I’m hoping for an 8 in English and a 6/6 in science we get the results back next week so hopefully I get it🤞🏻 I’m just really struggling to manage my revision times I end up studying for one subject lots and another subject not so much because we have 2 exams everyday

thank youu and good luck, i hope you do well.

i used to do that a lot too but what i would say is that make an effective timetable (they don’t work for me because of the time limits but i still know what subjects to do) that you will stick to and make sure you do. in your timetable, try to do two or three subjects a day and have small aims; eg./ i want to put two pages on flashcards by the end of this half hour or something along those lines.

if you want, i could make a rough timetable for you.
Reply 7
I tried a timetable and I never really followed it. I’m going to try and be more organised and find a schedule that works best for me. Thank you!
Original post by Bbee2003
I tried a timetable and I never really followed it. I’m going to try and be more organised and find a schedule that works best for me. Thank you!

you’re welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest