The Student Room Group

What Music Do You Like? Survey

Heya, I'm looking for anyone interested in partaking in my music survey for college. It's not very long and subjected around what kinds of music you like and where you listen to it. If anyone is interested you can fill it out here https://forms.gle/s46z3XMoX3cG4Xur6
Thanks in advance! :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I love to listen to hip hop and melody song
music is my life !
I done your quiz :smile:
I have completed your survey mate
done!!
:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
I done your quiz :smile:

Thank You so much! I appreciate it :biggrin: also love music, I literally couldn't do anything else haha
Reply 7
Original post by young Mind
I have completed your survey mate

Thank You! :biggrin: also same I like alternative hip-hop like Tyler, The Creator and stuff, I find his style very interesting and as well he's funny af haha
Reply 8
Original post by randomm13
done!!
:smile:

Thank You! Appreciate the support! :smile:
Original post by Sunnyside20
Heya, I'm looking for anyone interested in partaking in my music survey for college. It's not very long and subjected around what kinds of music you like and where you listen to it. If anyone is interested you can fill it out here https://forms.gle/s46z3XMoX3cG4Xur6
Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

classical music
Original post by BeautifulQueen
classical music

Ah fair personally I don't listen to classical but I definitely appreciate the harmony of a orchestra and effort that goes into it :smile:
Original post by Sunnyside20
Ah fair personally I don't listen to classical but I definitely appreciate the harmony of a orchestra and effort that goes into it :smile:

Thanks. I can play many instruments. How about you?
Done :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by w10aneilson

Hello!
Hello!

Hi there, how are you?
Thanks. I can play many instruments. How about you?

Ah fair thats super cool, what kinds of instruments in particular? Also I only sing atm but I'm currently getting into producing and hopefully the guitar soon :smile:

Thank You!!! :smile::smile:
Hi there, how are you?

I'm great how about you?
I love your profile picture!
I'm great how about you?
I love your profile picture!

I'm good, thanks :smile:
Thank you! I love yours, too. I seriously think old, black and white photos are underrated, plus, I love Sir Patrick Moore ahaha <3
I'm good, thanks :smile:
Thank you! I love yours, too. I seriously think old, black and white photos are underrated, plus, I love Sir Patrick Moore ahaha <3

The people in my aviator and profile picture are related to me. It's quite sad to hear that Sir Patrick Moore is dead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending