The Student Room Group

essay writing service

what is the best company that writes essays?
That depends on the kinds of essays you want written :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by theprettyrainbow
That depends on the kinds of essays you want written :smile:

Dissertation
Original post by auyyuuomou
what is the best company that writes essays?

Yourself!!!
Don’t cheat you will get found out.
Reply 4
Original post by Muddypaws1
Yourself!!!
Don’t cheat you will get found out.

no, i dont want to cheat, i just want to make sure it is at the grade i need it to be.
Maybe why not ask around on here for people who have done dissertations for their feedback on yours?
Reply 6
i dont know anyone who has a degree, i dont come from an educated family, or area
i dont know anyone who has a degree, i dont come from an educated family, or area

I meant asking people on TSR. Make a new discussion asking uni students to read the dissertation or maybe offer tips that allowed them to do well on theirs
no, i dont want to cheat, i just want to make sure it is at the grade i need it to be.

That's still cheating ! Better hope the medics treating your friends and family or the scientists busy developing a cure for Covid virus didn't buy their degree.
Reply 9
Original post by theprettyrainbow
Maybe why not ask around on here for people who have done dissertations for their feedback on yours?

not sure if anyone could help or would want to help
Reply 10
Original post by Mr Wednesday
That's still cheating ! Better hope the medics treating your friends and family or the scientists busy developing a cure for Covid virus didn't buy their degree.

no its not cheating, im not wanting to buy my degree i just want my work checking to make sure it is perfect so please stop being mean about it as that is not what i am looking for, thank you
no its not cheating, im not wanting to buy my degree i just want my work checking to make sure it is perfect so please stop being mean about it as that is not what i am looking for, thank you

You don't need an essay writing service then, you need a proofreader - they should be legitimate and trustworthy though, otherwise they might take copies of your dissertation to sell on to others. Ask your university if they offer this service.

If you pay someone to check and perfect your work to a level you are not capable of yourself then that is cheating, pure and simple. If the university discovers this then at best they will award you zero, and at worst you will be ejected from the course with no degree. Your university regulations will have some very specific guidance on this, not being "mean" here, just telling you the facts.
Reply 13
Original post by Mr Wednesday
If you pay someone to check and perfect your work to a level you are not capable of yourself then that is cheating, pure and simple. If the university discovers this then at best they will award you zero, and at worst you will be ejected from the course with no degree. Your university regulations will have some very specific guidance on this, not being "mean" here, just telling you the factthank you but is s

thank you but i am just wanting someone to proofread my work to make sure it is at the level i need, please help me
Reply 14
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You don't need an essay writing service then, you need a proofreader - they should bethank legitimate and trustworthy though, otherwise they might take copies of your dissertation to sell on to others. Ask your university if they offer this service.

thank you for you help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending