The Student Room Group

Essay writing

I am pleased to confess that I actually like studying, and do not see my degree as just a means to an end. Geeky, I know, but I'm embracing it.

That said, I can't be the only one who enjoys the act of writing essays or assignments?
Reply 1
I like it too
Reply 2
Original post by qlventy
I like it too

I'm glad to read that!
Original post by Anonymous
I love doing essays, now I am academic writer part-time job.

That's very nice! Obviously the job of an academic writer is to write academically, but what would you say the job entails aside from that?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Writing essay and research dissertations for students. I'm good at it. Lol

Now illegal in the UK to advertise this, cheat.
Reply 5
Original post by gjd800
Now illegal in the UK to advertise this, cheat.

Their response seems to be deleted. Thank you for following it up.

I stupidly didn't realise that being an academic writer in that way meant writing academic work for other students (I assumed it was their own work until they responded I feel bad now). It's morally wrong, and illegal, as you say. Makes me feel immensely uncomfortable. People 'offering these services' seem to pop up under any thread that is even remotely about writing essays.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by LiteraryGeek
Their response seems to be deleted. Thank you for following it up.

I stupidly didn't realise that being an academic writer in that way meant writing academic work for other students (I assumed it was their own work until they responded I feel bad now). It's morally wrong, and illegal, as you say. Makes me feel immensely uncomfortable. People 'offering these services' seem to pop up under any thread that is even remotely about writing essays.

They are a plague on this site and take advantage of stressed students. It is a disgusting practice
Original post by gjd800
They are a plague on this site and take advantage of stressed students. It is a disgusting practice

Indeed. Perfectly put.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending