The Student Room Group

any 1D fans out there????

heyyy random thread but i’m obsessed with one direction and i’m f*****g terrified for the 23rd of july because it’s their 10th anniversary and there’s stuff going round saying they’re gonna do something big. but we don’t know whatttt

anyways, if there’s any 1d fans out there lemme know what you thinks gonna happen on 23rd july :smile: i’ll let you know what i think too 🤪
Reply 1
[scroll] @Nialler x [/scroll]

Original post by Synergy_
[scroll] @Nialler x[/scroll]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww y'all know me too well, love y'all :grouphugs:

Original post by annabel_39
heyyy random thread but i’m obsessed with one direction and i’m f*****g terrified for the 23rd of july because it’s their 10th anniversary and there’s stuff going round saying they’re gonna do something big. but we don’t know whatttt

anyways, if there’s any 1d fans out there lemme know what you thinks gonna happen on 23rd july :smile: i’ll let you know what i think too 🤪

I'm not entirely sure yet but what I do know is that we're gonna have celebration on TSR :woo:
I'm a directioner and fr at this stage i'm worried nothiing might happen on the 23rd ;-(((((
but lets hopeeee xx
Original post by ubayd1847
I'm a directioner and fr at this stage i'm worried nothiing might happen on the 23rd ;-(((((
but lets hopeeee xx

I know right :sad:
Why 4 times??
Also, @WoodlandSorcerer is only a Nialler not a Directioner
I know that was my reaction when I realised that he's only a Nialler :unimpressed:
Original post by Nialler x
Why 4 times??
Also, @WoodlandSorcerer is only a Nialler not a Directioner

I’m not like a hysterical Directioner but when I made the effort to sit down and listen to all of their albums I found sooooo many good songs by them, so maybe I am a Directioner :dontknow: But the only members whose personalities I like and whose performances I enjoy are Niall and Liam..
They might do something in late July but I feel it’s better not to expect anything, that way you’ll be less disappointed if nothing happens. However, we do know all 4 of them are now in London whereas before Harry was trapped in LA.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
I’m not like a hysterical Directioner but when I made the effort to sit down and listen to all of their albums I found sooooo many good songs by them, so maybe I am a Directioner :dontknow: But the only members whose personalities I like and whose performances I enjoy are Niall and Liam..

So you're a lowkey Directioner :woo: Also, I love Niall and Liam's songs more than the others :heart:

They might do something in late July but I feel it’s better not to expect anything, that way you’ll be less disappointed if nothing happens. However, we do know all 4 of them are now in London whereas before Harry was trapped in LA.

100% agree bur i'll 100% be making a thread for it :woo:

yesss! when i saw harry was in london i was so relieved. he’s my fave out of the ot5 and i LOVE his solo music. it’s sad, but i think he’s happier solo than he was with the band, but i still think he’ll be involved in their anniversary. some people on twitter were saying that harry isn’t gonna want anything to do with 1d anymore because he’s moved on, but idk

sorry for making this all about harry lol

but yeah i’m just expecting minimal stuff so that hopefully on the 23rd i’m positivent surprised :smile:
no
Original post by ubayd1847
but lets hopeeee xx

same! liam said a few days ago on a video interview that it’s “not a reunion as such” but that they’ve got a couple of things planned- so we know at least there’s gonna be SOMETHING.
i’m really excited but also dreading it... what if they say on the 23rd “here’s the infinity music video, thankyou for the last 10 years, goodbye.❤️” like what if it’s their final goodbye???????
Original post by annabel_39
yesss! when i saw harry was in london i was so relieved. he’s my fave out of the ot5 and i LOVE his solo music. it’s sad, but i think he’s happier solo than he was with the band, but i still think he’ll be involved in their anniversary. some people on twitter were saying that harry isn’t gonna want anything to do with 1d anymore because he’s moved on, but idk

sorry for making this all about harry lol

but yeah i’m just expecting minimal stuff so that hopefully on the 23rd i’m positivent surprised :smile:

I put this in a spoiler because it's quite long : p

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
I put this in a spoiler because it's quite long : p

Spoiler

omg i agree with literally everything you said, most of all the fact that they’re all nearly 30 now, harry is the youngest but he’s still 26! 2 of them have kids, and zayn and gigi are expecting a baby so that will be 3 of them... they’re so grown up now and i don’t think going back to one 1D would be a good idea. louis seemed very certain on numerous interviews that they “WILL” come back, but it’s “just a matter of when.” i agree that i dont think they’ve even considered a reunion tour together- not all of them talk to eachother anymore but it’s so complicated:
harry: only talks to niall
liam: “haven’t spoken to harry in years”, but speaks to louis and niall..

it’s a bit messy.

then there’s zayn. i mean god knows if he’s even gonna be involved in the slightest.i don’t think so though

i’d love if they did a livestream,i think it would be so fun to see them all interact with eachother again after so long

Quick Reply

Latest