The Student Room Group

Combined science -Equivalency testing

Hey everyone I’m due to sit my exam on the 24th July and just wondered if anyone has sat it on zoom and can tell me a little bit of what to expect - any curve balls? Also I’m really nervous about the chemistry side of it all! Wish me luck, I’m bricking it as I need it to continue my teacher training course in September! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Reply 1
Original post by ABroon
Hey everyone I’m due to sit my exam on the 24th July and just wondered if anyone has sat it on zoom and can tell me a little bit of what to expect - any curve balls? Also I’m really nervous about the chemistry side of it all! Wish me luck, I’m bricking it as I need it to continue my teacher training course in September! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Heyy, did you do the 16 week course or did you apply directly for the exam? I studied science about 8-10 years ago and I have to get GCSE in science for my uni offer! I was thinking of doing biology with equivalency testing, i have sent them and email but not heard back yet. Also how/where did you do your revision and if you wanna sit for the exam do you apply directly online .. i am so lostttt .. Please help me! T_T
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by iamnii
Heyy, did you do the 16 week course or did you apply directly for the exam? I studied science about 8-10 years ago and I have to get GCSE in science for my uni offer! I was thinking of doing biology with equivalency testing, i have sent them and email but not heard back yet. Also how/where did you do your revision and if you wanna sit for the exam do you apply directly online .. i am so lostttt .. Please help me! T_T

Heyyy I applied for the combined science course and exam so it’s 350 I think or something like that for the 12 week course and you get sent the guide and homework’s and have weekly emails from your tutor. Tbh I’ve been really let down by mine and have mainly done my work with no help so I would suggest either a star equivalency as they sound like they could be more reliable. Good luck! I’m bricking it 🥴 x
Reply 3
Original post by ABroon
Heyyy I applied for the combined science course and exam so it’s 350 I think or something like that for the 12 week course and you get sent the guide and homework’s and have weekly emails from your tutor. Tbh I’ve been really let down by mine and have mainly done my work with no help so I would suggest either a star equivalency as they sound like they could be more reliable. Good luck! I’m bricking it 🥴 x

Aww that sucks :frown: I have tried calling and emailing multiple times too and have had no luck...! Do you know if I can just apply directly for the exam? I need to get results by September :s-smilie: so it's a bit late for me to start the course. Good luck to you though :smile:
Reply 4
HeyHow did the exam go? I have mine next week?
Reply 5
Original post by Tia_mo
HeyHow did the exam go? I have mine next week?

Hey, where did you book a slot for aug?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending