The Student Room Group

yr10

so for science lessons im making mindmaps from freescience lessons and history im just going to memorise key dates,how things happend etc you know all that stuff.. and for maths just practise cause i wanna move up to top set. french im gonna memorise vocab (my teacher usually posts decks on quizlet when we hav tests). this sound good
This is acttually really good keep it up and no doubt you will get 8 and 9s in your gcses
Original post by firdouss
This is acttually really good keep it up and no doubt you will get 8 and 9s in your gcses

thx ive seen superior has been missin me so @SuperiorPotato hi how are you? hows life in general
Original post by nikkiblonsky
thx ive seen superior has been missin me so @superiorpotato hi how are you? Hows life in general

i havnt been on tsr since ages like toda i just reached 100 notifs
Original post by firdouss
i havnt been on tsr since ages like toda i just reached 100 notifs

lol tat sounds horrible
lol tat sounds horrible

no it wasnt like i was like what the acctual ****
@Muttley79 wat u think?
@Muttley79 wat u think?

About what?
Original post by Muttley79
About what?

about the my plan for yr10..
my biggest fear is that ill fall off the wagon and stop which worries me...
about the my plan for yr10..

Mindmaps don't work for everyone - you need to find the best approach for you - try different things and see what is working.
thx ive seen superior has been missin me so @SuperiorPotato hi how are you? hows life in general

Bruh life is tiring I'm going to do an update on my blog about it :redface: How is year 10 so far?

Quick Reply

Latest