The Student Room Group

hey i'm new! ^^

heya i'm star! i'm a year 10 right now and i totally need to do my intro post!
i literally put my user as a song that i really love (it's a vocaloid song, but idk if i should join the vocaloid groups here)
i also love jpop (like, non-vocaloid), and my top artist on spotify is a jpop girl group that you probably don't know (i also listen to kpop, but it's a lot less)
i hope we can all be friends!!! :3
you can always ask questions about me here! ^^
Original post by cutenakanojo
i literally put my user as a song that i really love (it's a vocaloid song, but idk if i should join the vocaloid groups here)
i also love jpop (like, non-vocaloid), and my top artist on spotify is a jpop girl group that you probably don't know (i also listen to kpop, but it's a lot less)

Nice to meet you, welcome to :tsr:
Reply 2

HI
Hi welcome :smile:

hello!!
Reply 5

Hi I'm also a yr10 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest