The Student Room Group

Computer Science at Imperial

im predicted A*A*A in maths, physics and chemistry and have A at AS further maths which i dropped. Do u know how likely it is i do the step and how they pick. also how hard is step for someone who got a 9 at gcse and did as further and is predicted a* in maths? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by pjmcc11
im predicted A*A*A in maths, physics and chemistry and have A at AS further maths which i dropped. Do u know how likely it is i do the step and how they pick. also how hard is step for someone who got a 9 at gcse and did as further and is predicted a* in maths? Thanks

I’m not even applying for CS at Imperial because of the expensive but yet terrible living. Apply for Oxbridge, St. Andrews, Warwick, Durham, Southampton instead
Reply 2
I’m not even applying for CS at Imperial because of the expensive but yet terrible living. Apply for Oxbridge, St. Andrews, Warwick, Durham, Southampton instead
Reply 3
Original post by PhocMai

i may not apply but its the best apart from oxbridge so i figured it was worth a shot. also i wouldnt apply to st andrews or southampton cos st andrews is a bit dead and soton is 8 hours away
Reply 4
Original post by pjmcc11
i may not apply but its the best apart from oxbridge so i figured it was worth a shot. also i wouldnt apply to st andrews or southampton cos st andrews is a bit dead and soton is 8 hours away

Check the rankings. St.Andrews ranks above imperial
Dont you do Step if you miss the Mat?
Good chance I'm wrong.
Reply 6
Original post by blackugo
Dont you do Step if you miss the Mat?
Good chance I'm wrong.

Yea if you get an offer you have to sit the STEP papers after your exams in June and boss them

Quick Reply

Latest