The Student Room Group

wouldn't it be cool if there were libraries outside of the university life?

I'm always stuck at home and this idea came to my mind, wouldn't it be just cool if we had a membership to a building or office space where we would pay yearly and do our work there? why didn't they ever come up with this? i'm stuck at home and the constant cage of environment is messing me up mentally, i sometimes wish i could go somewhere else and do my work with an a.c and a 24/7 service, what do you guys think of this idea...?
Original post by Agelmos
I'm always stuck at home and this idea came to my mind, wouldn't it be just cool if we had a membership to a building or office space where we would pay yearly and do our work there? why didn't they ever come up with this? i'm stuck at home and the constant cage of environment is messing me up mentally, i sometimes wish i could go somewhere else and do my work with an a.c and a 24/7 service, what do you guys think of this idea...?

Good one 😃, and for your next trick you'll invent the wheel!
what about a public library or a coffee shop
Reply 3
My brain...
Reply 4
Original post by Dee-Emma

was an idea -.-
Reply 5
Original post by gtty123
My brain...

can i help you?
Reply 6
Original post by Agelmos
can i help you?

I don't think you can, no.
Public libraries generaly have a quiet spaces you can use anyway :smile:
Public libraries?

I think you’ve literally just described a public library?
Original post by Agelmos
was an idea -.-

Wasn't sure how tongue-in-cheek you were being. Because free public libraries with WiFi and study spaces exist. As do (in some areas) coffee shop / work hub businesses and private libraries and societies.
These places do exist lol
Original post by Agelmos

The first libraries consisted of archives of the earliest form of writing the clay tablets in cuneiform script discovered in temple rooms in Sumer, some dating back to 2600 BC.

Just go to a public library lol
Even, dare I say, a free forum!
Reply 13
You mean a public library? They already exist :facepalm2:
Original post by Dee-Emma

I have an idea that just came to me just now but why doesn't someone make a shop that sells coffee so when im out I can get a coffee instead if im out i have to walk all the way home and make my own

This shop could sell cakes and they could even do different types of coffees

actually now i think about i cant see it working forget it
The fact you're talking about public libraries aside, you know you can actually hire offices too right? Just to do work. I mean it's probably not worth the money hiring an office floor to do uni work but it's still possible.

Quick Reply

Latest