The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Chemistry Autumn Exam 9CH0 P 1,2,3 6/13/19 Oct 2020 - Exam Discussion

Edexcel A-level Chemistry 9CH0 - Paper 1,2,3 - 6th/13th/19th October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others

This thread covers the following papers:

9CH0 Paper 1,2,3 6th/ 13th / 19th October 2020

The official specification:

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/Chemistry/2015/Specification%20and%20sample%20assessments/A_level_Chemistry_2015_Specification.pdf

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys does anyone have access to the 2019 june papers?
they're locked on the edexcel website so only teachers can access them ):
Original post by idontknow786
Hey guys does anyone have access to the 2019 june papers?

You can find it in nh past papers online
Original post by UNKNOWN 25
You can find it in nh past papers online

i think those are only the international papers
Eek good luck to everyone tomorrow!
Good luck!!
hows everyone feeling about tomorrows exam?
hows everyone feeling about tomorrows exam?

Omg so nervous what about u?
I find inorganic harder than organic so I'm nervous
Original post by studybuddy1302
Omg so nervous what about u?

same man im rlly scared. How did you get on with last min revision, do you think ur ready?
Original post by i_love_dogs
I find inorganic harder than organic so I'm nervous

opposite for me, organic just kills me man lol
same man im rlly scared. How did you get on with last min revision, do you think ur ready?

I’ve just finished topic 5, now gonna speedily go over 8, 10-15 but those r short topics anyways so yh Imma make quick notes and then use my notes to do past papers and yh I’m done. Wbu?
I’ve just finished topic 5, now gonna speedily go over 8, 10-15 but those r short topics anyways so yh Imma make quick notes and then use my notes to do past papers and yh I’m done. Wbu?

sounds good! im just gonna go over 10-15 too and then some topics from AS topic 4 and 2 in particular. I still need to memorise all the equations lol rip. Are u pulling an all-nighter or? When you gonna finish with it?

I wish I could work that fast. idk what to do with my few hours left, I guess just go over chapter 15 colours yay
Good luck everyone!
sounds good! im just gonna go over 10-15 too and then some topics from AS topic 4 and 2 in particular. I still need to memorise all the equations lol rip. Are u pulling an all-nighter or? When you gonna finish with it?

Maybe if I don’t finish I’ll probs do an all nighter. Wbu?
Original post by i_love_dogs
I wish I could work that fast. idk what to do with my few hours left, I guess just go over chapter 15 colours yay

Haha i need to look over that. If u dm me asking what were your CAG and what’s ur target for chem?
Maybe if I don’t finish I’ll probs do an all nighter. Wbu?

probably same but i need to try to get in some sleep since after the exam tomorrow i got to revisit maths for the exam on 7th. Don't know if i can perform with 2 days without sleep loool. what board are u doing for maths and whens ur bio exam
Hopefully everyone does bad here so grade boundaries are low lol, good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending