The Student Room Group

What is the international relations and politics course like at Dundee ?

Hi, so I decided to switch courses after first year from biomedical science to international relations and politics at Dundee uni . It was a bit of a risky choice but I feel I’d be happier doing this. I am worried I won’t find a job after but I’m looking at potentially going into the civil service, a masters at a better university or in London, journalism, law and diplomacy. I don’t have any international relations and politics related experience yet though currently 😬 I do struggle with confidence a bit though and don’t know a lot about politics currently but hopefully I’ll grow after doing this course!

But yeah, feel free to give me any advice guys and if you know about the course in Dundee definitely hmu 😊 thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Yo!? Defo? Tho?

Man, the science department didn't tolerate your atrocious English speaking skills don't be thinking the political department be tolerating that as well.
Reply 2
Original post by Katzen
Yo!? Defo? Tho?

Man, the science department didn't tolerate your atrocious English speaking skills don't be thinking the political department be tolerating that as well.

Lmao rude. I’m from Oxford so my english speaking skills are probably fine. In Scotland they speak soo much slang. I guess I short worded some of my words on here haha which I probably shouldn’t have done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending