The Student Room Group

Biochemistry at Oxford

Hi I am currently in y12 doing A levels I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if I have a chance at oxford for biochemistry and if people are applying and what grades they have est.
GCSEs
9 Chemistry
9 Biology
8 Physics
8 Maths
9 English lit
9 History
8 Geography
8 Russian
7 English Lang
7 Class Civ

A level predictions: (hopefully as indicated by teachers)
A* Chemistry
A* Biology
A* Economics
A*/A Maths

I know that a lot of applicants will have more 9s and possibly more gcses but I don't wanna apply If i have no chance of getting in. I was thinking of applying New Collage in Oxford.
Hi there,

If you want to apply to Oxford and speak to someone in a similar position, the best thing is to post this in the official Oxford 2021 applicants page.
Reply 2
hi, I was in the same situation, just as an international student, and I've decided to try it, because the people I've spoken with from oxford, said: YOU NEVER KNOW!! you can be the most brilliant mind and don't get in, or you can be less bright but something makes them take you in... I think it deserves a chance
Reply 3
Original post by szsara05
hi, I was in the same situation, just as an international student, and I've decided to try it, because the people I've spoken with from oxford, said: YOU NEVER KNOW!! you can be the most brilliant mind and don't get in, or you can be less bright but something makes them take you in... I think it deserves a chance

Just sent in my application today so I guess we will see what happens!!! Good Luck with your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending