The Student Room Group

Does anyone else?

I hold my pen really weird and a few people from class have spotted it and made fun of me saying why I hold my pen like that etc. Does anybody else hold their pen weird or is it just me? Thx
I am very self conscious of how I do things like this because for the most part I am self taught. My parents are (were) not the book type and did not teach me how to do these things properly and they were always assumed as obvious in school because they were things other people were taught how to do early on by family.
Reply 2
Original post by tashkent46
I am very self conscious of how I do things like this because for the most part I am self taught. My parents are (were) not the book type and did not teach me how to do these things properly and they were always assumed as obvious in school because they were things other people were taught how to do early on by family.

Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. I was taught the right way, but I think my hand thought differently lol, but now I just get worried, since people have noticed, I don’t want to feel indifferent or anything. :frown:
I hold my pen really weirdly too and always have, people say the same things to me and I’ve even had a really horrible teacher that made me hold it the right way and I couldn’t write that way. Just ignore those people.
Reply 4
Is there even a weird way to hold a pen? I can only imagine the right way.
Original post by rxyaltyx
I hold my pen really weirdly too and always have, people say the same things to me and I’ve even had a really horrible teacher that made me hold it the right way and I couldn’t write that way. Just ignore those people.

Same here the way i hold the pen is different to how other ppl hold it. But my handwriting is clear and i can write fast when needed too quite easily. Ive tried changing it but i think its just a habit which i cant stop.
Original post by dj_ad_1
Same here the way i hold the pen is different to how other ppl hold it. But my handwriting is clear and i can write fast when needed too quite easily. Ive tried changing it but i think its just a habit which i cant stop.

Yeah same, I have neat handwriting, and I really can't hold it the normal way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending