The Student Room Group

Issues organising notes

Does anyone else struggle to organise the amount of humanities notes that are given out? And keep up with creating flashcards and keeping them in sync with the amount of new sheets/handouts we're constantly given?

How do you guys handle it lol
Hi! I've just finished my a levels and yes, humanities notes are endless lol! The way I organised mine was in a big lever arch folder for each subject witch dividers splitting up things like notes, revision resources, past paper practice, essays etc. I then took a smaller folder into school with just the relevant sheets and a Polly pocket in it to store new sheets to file away when I got home. I hope that helps and good luck! Try to stay on top of it and keep your notes organised to make your life easier, but above all else look after your mental health!
Reply 2
Original post by Elizabeth.lea
Hi! I've just finished my a levels and yes, humanities notes are endless lol! The way I organised mine was in a big lever arch folder for each subject witch dividers splitting up things like notes, revision resources, past paper practice, essays etc. I then took a smaller folder into school with just the relevant sheets and a Polly pocket in it to store new sheets to file away when I got home. I hope that helps and good luck! Try to stay on top of it and keep your notes organised to make your life easier, but above all else look after your mental health!

My school uses a lot of digital notes + pdfs... are there any apps/websites you could recommend to keep track of notes and flashcards at the same time? Does anyone else have this issue?
Original post by studylab
My school uses a lot of digital notes + pdfs... are there any apps/websites you could recommend to keep track of notes and flashcards at the same time? Does anyone else have this issue?

It depends how you take your notes, I took some of mine on my computer and used notion for that, and found it really useful. In terms of PDFs/documents they gave me I organized my files on my laptop by subject and unit!

Quick Reply

Latest