The Student Room Group

wtf

so i was talking to this guy for the past month and a bit and he normally replies in the same day or early next day. he seems realy into the convo and we have the same humour/ sarcasm and stuff- we're very similar. So he like asks me questions and sends rly long texts but i texted him like last wed (so around 4ish days ago) in reply to one of his questions and he still hasnt replied eventhough he was active on insta(where we text) I'm so confused, why is he acting like this?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe he is busy?

Or he might be reconsidering his relationship with you
Reply 2
Original post by bored_user:)
Maybe he is busy?

Or he might be reconsidering his relationship with you

but what relationship do we even have? we reconnected cos he was my old crush in primary which is weird when u think about it but he defo isnt busy when he's been online for so long. if he wasnt interested then why reply and tease and ask me questions:confused: boys are weird
Original post by Anonymous
but what relationship do we even have? we reconnected cos he was my old crush in primary which is weird when u think about it but he defo isnt busy when he's been online for so long. if he wasnt interested then why reply and tease and ask me questions:confused: boys are weird

Boys are wierd ngl... gonna agree with you on that one mate... but might be cause he just doesnt find you interesting anymore? Do yourself a favour, stop texting him and see what happens.
maybe he thought the convo was done/cant think of anything else to say. or he can’t be bothered.
Reply 5
Original post by bored_user:)
Boys are wierd ngl... gonna agree with you on that one mate... but might be cause he just doesnt find you interesting anymore? Do yourself a favour, stop texting him and see what happens.

lmao rip. what a strange guy
Reply 6
e

Original post by MadameRazz
maybe he thought the convo was done/cant think of anything else to say. or he can’t be bothered.

he physically asked me questions and our convo wasnt like oh theres nothing else to say. idek man idek
Reply 7
Bruh it’s bc he was horny
Reply 8
Original post by adusd
Bruh it’s bc he was horny

no he isnt that kind of guy, we have like intellectual conversations and stuff
Could be many reasons, presumably, could be due to your conversations not holding any value..

Or he might be busy... (does he work? does he have school?)

Or could be personal issues, you will never fully know unless you ask him.
Never invest too much in someone if they’re a virtual stranger. Distract yourself and get on with your life.
being a guy and knowing other guys, although it does seem a bit long for this tbh, he could have easily just forgotten to reply. not because he doesnt care about the convo or anything like that, he just forgot.

if that turns out to be the case pls dont be offended that he forgot or anything like that, again (from experience) it isnt because he doesnt care
so i was talking to this guy for the past month and a bit and he normally replies in the same day or early next day. he seems realy into the convo and we have the same humour/ sarcasm and stuff- we're very similar. So he like asks me questions and sends rly long texts but i texted him like last wed (so around 4ish days ago) in reply to one of his questions and he still hasnt replied eventhough he was active on insta(where we text) I'm so confused, why is he acting like this?

He dumped you
He dumped you

lol he doesnt like me that way to dump me
Original post by kisokos03
being a guy and knowing other guys, although it does seem a bit long for this tbh, he could have easily just forgotten to reply. not because he doesnt care about the convo or anything like that, he just forgot.

if that turns out to be the case pls dont be offended that he forgot or anything like that, again (from experience) it isnt because he doesnt care

honestly idek, id much prefer him be straight up abt it
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Could be many reasons, presumably, could be due to your conversations not holding any value..

Or he might be busy... (does he work? does he have school?)

Or could be personal issues, you will never fully know unless you ask him.

we're both in upper sixth so it is kinda busy lmao
we're both in upper sixth so it is kinda busy lmao

Ok.. probably doesn’t want to talk, does he seem extroverted? Does he have a lot of friends?

I could probably judge what is going to happen next if you supply me with correct info
honestly idek, id much prefer him be straight up abt it

yh i get u, im just saying it might not be him losing interest in the convo just forgetting to reply for a bit. Although again 4 days does seem a but long so idk
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Ok.. probably doesn’t want to talk, does he seem extroverted? Does he have a lot of friends?

I could probably judge what is going to happen next if you supply me with correct info

Ok so. He was in my class from like reception to Year 6 but we went our seperate ways once we reached high school. Like 2 months ago he requested to follow me so obvs i accepted and dmed him asking how he was on like the 26th of sep or oct i think? We talked quite a lot until now obvs and my friend was friends with him and said we were v similar and he had a banging personality, i think he's quite extroverted but i dont know him in that way. I do know a lot of girls like him mainly due to his humour and personality and he goes to a rly posh grammar skl so i think he had loads of friends but idek man. we like developed inside jokes as we spoke which is bad cos i really dont want to like him AGAIN. im in a bit of a pickle lol
Ok so. He was in my class from like reception to Year 6 but we went our seperate ways once we reached high school. Like 2 months ago he requested to follow me so obvs i accepted and dmed him asking how he was on like the 26th of sep or oct i think? We talked quite a lot until now obvs and my friend was friends with him and said we were v similar and he had a banging personality, i think he's quite extroverted but i dont know him in that way. I do know a lot of girls like him mainly due to his humour and personality and he goes to a rly posh grammar skl so i think he had loads of friends but idek man. we like developed inside jokes as we spoke which is bad cos i really dont want to like him AGAIN. im in a bit of a pickle lol

acc i dont know if a lot of girls now but ik one girl did on my friends ncs trip but he rejected her cos he wanted to focus on yr 12(this was a year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending