The Student Room Group

Queen's University Admissions 2020

Does anyone know how long it will take for Queen's University Belfast to get back with offers? I've applied to law :smile:
Reply 1
Hi it took Queens just over 24 hours to get back to me for my law application, good luck with your application :smile:
Original post by nuggz
Hi it took Queens just over 24 hours to get back to me for my law application, good luck with your application :smile:

Thanks so much! When did you submit your application?
Reply 3
Original post by rkinnaird033
Thanks so much! When did you submit your application?

My application was sent at 3pm on Wednesday 25th November and I got my offer at 3:30 on the Thursday, it's nice to get the stress of waiting for offers over with fast
Original post by nuggz
My application was sent at 3pm on Wednesday 25th November and I got my offer at 3:30 on the Thursday, it's nice to get the stress of waiting for offers over with fast

I got an offer this morning!!
Reply 5
I got an offer this morning!!

Ah! Congratulations!! Are you planning to make it your first choice do you think?
Original post by nuggz
Ah! Congratulations!! Are you planning to make it your first choice do you think?

Yes 100%, how about you?
Reply 7
Yes 100%, how about you?

I'm about 90% sure because it's handy to stay home (and a lot cheaper) plus Queens seems good, I'm just considering one of my other law offers from England a little before I firm it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending