The Student Room Group

Mocks 2020

Has anyone done the AQA triple science 2020 exams for mocks yet? Please let me know, I'm doing them in January and I don't understand a thing:frown:
I have done them all but my last physics paper which is tomorrow. I’m not the best at biology but I can try to help with chemistry and physics! Just message me. :smile:
Reply 2
has anyone done the 2020 igsce exams edexdel biology physics chemistry maths english lang english lit
Original post by elscha_bandito
I have done them all but my last physics paper which is tomorrow. I’m not the best at biology but I can try to help with chemistry and physics! Just message me. :smile:

Hey I have my bio mock tomorrow do u know anything that’s on the paper, is this aqa separate science 2019 right
Original post by Failing52
Hey I have my bio mock tomorrow do u know anything that’s on the paper, is this aqa separate science 2019 right

I’m so sorry this is late, I actually do OCR gateway but the content will be fairly similar.
Reply 5
Original post by elscha_bandito
I’m so sorry this is late, I actually do OCR gateway but the content will be fairly similar.

hey! i do ocr gateway too did you do the 2020 papers? if you can, do you mind telling me the specific topics i should revise for each one!
Reply 6
Ocr bio or edexcel maths @me
Reply 7
Original post by Yusuf99
Ocr bio or edexcel maths @me

have u done the ocr 2020 biology paper?
if you have do u mind saying any specific questions or topics that come up
Reply 8
private message
Original post by anyaaji
hey! i do ocr gateway too did you do the 2020 papers? if you can, do you mind telling me the specific topics i should revise for each one!

Did you do the exam ? how hard was it? and what sort of questions were on there?

Quick Reply

Latest