Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Costume Design 2021

Hi! I’m going to be studying Costume Design :smile:
Original post by ellen1raine

me too (if nothing goes wrong)! are you a year 13 student? I actually ended up deferring entry so I'm 19 😅
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
me too (if nothing goes wrong)! are you a year 13 student? I actually ended up deferring entry so I'm 19 😅

Yay finally someone else!! You’re the only person I have found! Yeah I’m in year 13, just turned 18. I can’t wait!😁
Yay finally someone else!! You’re the only person I have found! Yeah I’m in year 13, just turned 18. I can’t wait!😁

i'm really excited to finally start the course! had to wait a whole year 😭😭 what are you doing for a levels? art i'm guessing?
Reply 4
i'm really excited to finally start the course! had to wait a whole year 😭😭 what are you doing for a levels? art i'm guessing?

I’m doing Textiles, Graphics and History. Can’t wait to finish!😂
Reply 5
I’ve applied to do costume at Huddersfield too along with NTU and Bournemouth but I haven’t decided 😭
Original post by jlutula
I’ve applied to do costume at Huddersfield too along with NTU and Bournemouth but I haven’t decided 😭

omg hiiii!! i was hoping there'd be more people 😊 i was in the same boat as you! I applied to 5 unis and i had a real hard choosing which one i wanted to go to. Even now i'm low key worrying about it and second guessing myself 😖
Me too!!!!
Original post by jlutula

omg hiiii!! i was hoping there'd be more people 😊 i was in the same boat as you! I applied to 5 unis and i had a real hard choosing which one i wanted to go to. Even now i'm low key worrying about it and second guessing myself 😖

Original post by Katiee_mariee03
Me too!!!!

Hello @jlutula @Katiee_mariee03 @ellen1raine

I hope you're all well.

Congratulations on your choices and offers! :smile:

If you have any questions about Huddersfield, student life, the course, or anything really, we have some of our current students who would be happy to chat through things with you. You can chat to them on UniBuddy.

If there's anything I can help with just give me a shout.

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:
Reply 9

Hi I’m glad I’m not the only one I’m really stuck between Huddersfield and Ntu. What’s ur top chose? x
Reply 10
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hello @jlutula @Katiee_mariee03 @ellen1raine

I hope you're all well.

Congratulations on your choices and offers! :smile:

If you have any questions about Huddersfield, student life, the course, or anything really, we have some of our current students who would be happy to chat through things with you. You can chat to them on UniBuddy.

If there's anything I can help with just give me a shout.

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:

Thank you so much
Reply 11
Thank you so much
Do you guys have Snap/Insta/Facebook? Just want to get to know some people doing Costume 🥰
Original post by jlutula
Hi I’m glad I’m not the only one I’m really stuck between Huddersfield and Ntu. What’s ur top chose? x

i applied last year. i chose huddersfield as my top choice because i liked their work experience sandwich year, and because it seemed huddersfield was the only course with in-depth modules on textile design.
Original post by jlutula

Hi! I have put huddersfield as my firm! The course leaders seem so lovely and the course looks amazing. I think it’s going to be very similar at both Huddersfield and NTU but I felt as though I would fit in more with Huddersfield! I like the fact that you can focus on parts like embroidery and specifically textiles based things at Huddersfield whereas NTU is just costume. The facilities look great. Plus it’s a lot cheaper which is a bonus😂😁
Reply 15
Do you guys have Snap/Insta/Facebook? Just want to get to know some people doing Costume 🥰

Yeah my Insta is joyce_lutula dm me!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending