The Student Room Group

Fashion artefact epq

My school requires me to start thinking about an EPQ topic in year 11 and I’ve decided to do one based on a fashion artefact. I can’t decide however if I should do a number of costume design sketches for multiple characters or make a costume for a character, can anyone help me decide?
Original post by Zh14063
My school requires me to start thinking about an EPQ topic in year 11 and I’ve decided to do one based on a fashion artefact. I can’t decide however if I should do a number of costume design sketches for multiple characters or make a costume for a character, can anyone help me decide?

Making a costume would be a better option (given you have the time to do so alongside completing the written report). The process you have to go through from planning your design to prototyping and then coming up with the final product will be one that will allow you to better reflect on your journey in your production log which ultimately, is the one part of the project which will allow you to pick up most of the marks.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Making a costume would be a better option (given you have the time to do so alongside completing the written report). The process you have to go through from planning your design to prototyping and then coming up with the final product will be one that will allow you to better reflect on your journey in your production log which ultimately, is the one part of the project which will allow you to pick up most of the marks.

Ok thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending