The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath 2021 Offer Holders

Hey :smile: If you have an offer for Bath and are thinking about it being your firm, let’s chat below and make some friends before the start of uni!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey i'm monika

Course: MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
A-Levels: Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Further Maths
Offer: AABB
Date Received: 7/01/2021

wbu?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by km0987
hey i'm monika

Course: MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
A-Levels: Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Further Maths
Offer: AABB
Date Received: 7/01/2021

wbu?

Got an offer on January 14th 2021 for International Relations and French with the offer AAB. Congratulations !!
Reply 3
Hiiii!!

I recieved an offer for economics with a combined year abroad and placement on 06/01/21 (need AAA with maths A). I currently take psychology, geography, maths and biology at A level and am predicted A*AAB respectively. I've also applied to Edinburgh, Manchester, Nottingham and St Andrews, Bath is definitely my favourite though!
Reply 4
Heyyy!I have an offer for mathematics of A*AB.Bath is probably my favourite out of my uni choices!
Hiya x I currently hold an offer for Economics, w/ conditions AAA + A (EPQ)
Bath isn't my firm choice atm, though it'd be nice to chat to other Economics offer holders :smile:
Original post by anon752
Hiiii!!

I recieved an offer for economics with a combined year abroad and placement on 06/01/21 (need AAA with maths A). I currently take psychology, geography, maths and biology at A level and am predicted A*AAB respectively. I've also applied to Edinburgh, Manchester, Nottingham and St Andrews, Bath is definitely my favourite though!

I’ve got an offer a few days ago for economics of A*AA. My predicted are A*A*AB, in economics, Spanish, maths and physics.
Reply 7
hi everyone! i have an offer for chemistry for drug discovery AAB/ABB with A in EPQ, Bath is one of my top choices atm x
Reply 8
Hi! I have an A*AA offer for BSc architecture
Hi! I’m currently on a gap year and have a deferred offer for psych at bath!
Hi has anyone heard back for the design engineering course? Bath is the only university I haven't heard from yet!
Reply 11
I still haven’t received my offer for Bath yet :frown:
Original post by meg39
Heyyy!I have an offer for mathematics of A*AB.Bath is probably my favourite out of my uni choices!

Ah yay, congrats! You going to firm it?
So, got rejected from Cambridge today— waiting on my Bath reply now but super hopeful I get in
Reply 14
Original post by sphgrndmnn
Ah yay, congrats! You going to firm it?

Thanks yeah probably. What about you are u planning on firming bath?
Original post by meg39
Thanks yeah probably. What about you are u planning on firming bath?

Yeah I think I will firm it x
Reply 16
Original post by sphgrndmnn
Yeah I think I will firm it x

Aw nice
I was accepted by Bath back on the 11th of November for Politics with Economics (+ Placement), requiring AAA, my predictions are A*AA. I've also got an offer with KCL (Political Economy) and am waiting on St Andrews (Economics and International Relations).
Original post by confuzzledteen
Hiya x I currently hold an offer for Economics, w/ conditions AAA + A (EPQ)
Bath isn't my firm choice atm, though it'd be nice to chat to other Economics offer holders :smile:

Hi, Congratulations! I also applied for Economics, but I haven't heard back yet. When did you apply and get an offer?
Original post by msshsorr
Hi, Congratulations! I also applied for Economics, but I haven't heard back yet. When did you apply and get an offer?

Hi, I also have an economics offer from Bath. I applied December 2nd and received an offer January 6th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest