The Student Room Group

Coleraine PGCE 2021/22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No I haven’t heard anything yet either! Really hope it’s this week. I really don’t think I can wait much longer 😂 All the best everyone!
Hi everyone! Expected a delay but didn’t anticipate 2 months later🥺 fingers crossed we’ll be updated this week!
It's torture!
Reply 43
I'm the same. Checking emails has never been so exciting. :smile:
Reply 44
I emailed to ask a question and Wenli is on leave until February 22nd.. do you think that means we won’t hear before then?
maybe... but surely there are more admin people? I've no idea but it feels like they are leaving it as close to the end of lockdown as possible lol
Reply 46
I wonder if the delay is to enable us to interview on campus..
I 100% think so and to do the flaming tests! Couldn't possibly miss out on those hahaha!
Reply 48
I really hope there’s a way to do that online. I’d be a bit worried of putting people at risk because I’d say by that stage my school will be back to full capacity with no vaccine 🙈
Reply 49
I emailed to ask and they said they hope to have informed people of their interview date by next week.
You'd think there would be a way, but would they watch us on webcam or something doing the test?? A simple email to all of us saying we are sorting things out blah blah would put us all at ease! I never thought about the people who worked in schools! There are plenty in that situation who have applied for this I'm sure, they would have to factor all that in too!!
Original post by d0lly45
I emailed to ask and they said they hope to have informed people of their interview date by next week.

Omg! Well at least that's something! Thank you!
Original post by d0lly45

Thanks for letting us know😊 yeah I agree they should have updated us before now! Let’s hope by next week we’ll all have our outcomes🙏🏼🙏🏼
My heart is going mad hahaha!
Reply 54
Oh wow that’s super! Thanks for letting us know :smile:
Reply 55
Does anyone know how many people are normally offered an interview? ☺️
I received feedback from my story telling last year and Stephen told me that out of 300 odd from the story telling 83 were interviewed!
Reply 57
Thanks for finding out. It helps to have this. :smile:
Reply 58
There were 83 interviewed and that’s then whittled down to 33 people for the course and a waiting list of around 12-15 people. I was put on the waiting list but they only accepted 1 person off it compared to 7 the previous academic year. It’s so stressful but unfortunately just have to try be patient
Reply 59
Original post by Shan93_
There were 83 interviewed and that’s then whittled down to 33 people for the course and a waiting list of around 12-15 people. I was put on the waiting list but they only accepted 1 person off it compared to 7 the previous academic year. It’s so stressful but unfortunately just have to try be patient

Hi, I have been put on the waiting list for Queens and have an interview for Coleraine. I checked the UU Application Portal and under decision it says invited to interview! I panicked in case I had missed it as I haven't received an email...they also told me they were clarifying dates for interviews! So if anyone is stuck, check the portal as the decision may appear there. Is this info on the number of people interviewed from last year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending