The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Is anyone applying for transfers at UAL?

Hey I'm applying for year 2 entry at UAL and was wondering if there are any others doing the same? Not much discussion going on and would love to talk to people who have applied for transfers or have already been successful applying!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I'm applying for year 2 entry at UAL and was wondering if there are any others doing the same? Not much discussion going on and would love to talk to people who have applied for transfers or have already been successful applying!

hey ! ive applied for transfer to 2nd year at CSM! youre the first person ive found!!!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kadygarrett
hey ! ive applied for transfer to 2nd year at CSM! youre the first person ive found!!!

oh hey! which course did you apply to?! I'd love to chat more if you don't mind?
Original post by Anonymous
oh hey! which course did you apply to?! I'd love to chat more if you don't mind?

i applied for Fine Art! wbu? and sure! ill send u my insta over private message on here! :smile: (sorry i cant message u coz ur anon , my insta is @kaaaaaaaaaaady
Reply 4
Original post by kadygarrett
i applied for Fine Art! wbu? and sure! ill send u my insta over private message on here! :smile: (sorry i cant message u coz ur anon , my insta is @kaaaaaaaaaaady

No problem at all! I'll send you a message :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending