The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch korean drama beyond evil?

Anyone else watching it currently?
Reply 1
Oomgg im in love with korean drama i can’t wait to finish my coursework and watch season two of love alarm but I’m probably gonna watch it all over again from the beginning
Reply 2
Original post by HEPLE
Oomgg im in love with korean drama i can’t wait to finish my coursework and watch season two of love alarm but I’m probably gonna watch it all over again from the beginning

Same i seriously love beyond evil its an amazing drama dude and yah season 2 of love alarm has started aswwell!
Reply 3
why the hell is every girl on here getting obsessed with BTS and korea all of a sudden????
Reply 4
Original post by Sammy9999
Same i seriously love beyond evil its an amazing drama dude and yah season 2 of love alarm has started aswwell!

Have you seen it
Reply 5
Original post by ANM775
why the hell is every girl on here getting obsessed with BTS and korea all of a sudden????

Dude me and other people are not randomly just getting obessed with BTS and Korea and I started liking kpop and kdramas ages ago!!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by HEPLE
Have you seen it

I haven't watched love alarm yet but I am watching beyond evil omg it's so good man btw how old are and do u go college?
Reply 7
I haven't watched love alarm yet but I am watching beyond evil omg it's so good man btw how old are and do u go college?

16 and yhhh i do go college
Reply 8
[QUOTE="HEPLE;94516044"]16 and yhhh i do go college[/QUOTE

Thats nice btw I am 21 years old!
Reply 9
Original post by HEPLE
16 and yhhh i do go college[/QUOTE

Thats nice btw I am 21 years old!

What course do you study
Reply 10
Original post by HEPLE