The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayana8
Yeah I have an offer for psychology with a placement year but I don't know if I'd actually do it if I went to bath (because you can pull out of it apparently) because you can find placement/summer research things etc (esp at bristol) which might be more efficient than taking a whole year out to do it. But yeah I have no clue

One advantage Bristol has over Bath is the average Psychology graduate salary after 5 years. It’s quite a lot more at Bristol. They may have better employability prospects even though they don’t do the placement year...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
One advantage Bristol has over Bath is the average Psychology graduate salary after 5 years. It’s quite a lot more at Bristol. They may have better employability prospects even though they don’t do the placement year...

Yeah true that is a good thing. So hard to decide!
What accommodation is everyone thinking of getting? I'm doing pharmacology btw. Does Bristol have an ACS society?
Reply 43
Hii I’ve got an offer for Engineering Mathematics. I take Maths, Physics and French A-levels. Anyone for the same or similar courses? :smile:
I have an offer for Bsc Pharmacology and I was wondering if they would allow me to change the course to the Msci Pharmacology - if there is any space
Hey what accommodations is everyone thinking of applying for
Original post by Anabijee
Hey what accommodations is everyone thinking of applying for

Looking at Manor Hall right now. How about you?
Original post by oliviap010303
Hi everyone! Congrats on all your offers! I'm Olivia and I got an offer in October for Maths and Economics. I study Maths, Economics, Physics and Drama at A Level (I know it an odd mix!😂) Any other maths or Econ offer holders?

yh I got an offer for economics!
Original post by studentr00m76
yh I got an offer for economics!

Congratulations
I'm thinking of apply to Wills Hall cause it looks nice and it's in a nice location. Should I avoid it cause it will probably be full of Toffs???
I'm thinking of apply to Wills Hall cause it looks nice and it's in a nice location. Should I avoid it cause it will probably be full of Toffs???

yh its pretty bad if you didnt go to a private school and you don't have a posh accent lol
Hi! I got a conditional offer for aerospace engineering and I’m doing physics, math, further math and economics for my alevels.
Has anyone tried to change course on the applicant dashboard? I have an unconditional offer for Economics and Management and submitted a request to change to Economics and Finance. I didn't get an email confirming i submitted it, so i'm not sure if it went through or not.
Has anyone tried to change course on the applicant dashboard? I have an unconditional offer for Economics and Management and submitted a request to change to Economics and Finance. I didn't get an email confirming i submitted it, so i'm not sure if it went through or not.

Heya, I have done the same thing from psych to social sciences at Bristol and I didn’t get an email either. All it said once I applied was something along the lines of your request has been successfully submitted. I also tried to log back into the dashboard afterwards and there was no evidence that I had made a request. So just trusting that it has worked and just have to wait I guess. I heard someone else on the chat asked for a course change from Bristol and it happened a week later but we’ll see. Hope this helps!
Dear all, is there any international applicant (offer holder) here? Have you received CAS? My DD's application is already unconditional but yet to receive CAS.
Heya, I have done the same thing from psych to social sciences at Bristol and I didn’t get an email either. All it said once I applied was something along the lines of your request has been successfully submitted. I also tried to log back into the dashboard afterwards and there was no evidence that I had made a request. So just trusting that it has worked and just have to wait I guess. I heard someone else on the chat asked for a course change from Bristol and it happened a week later but we’ll see. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! Do let me know if they let you change
Are there any other offer holders for economics degrees? Do you want to make a group chat(is there one already?)
Are there any other offer holders for economics degrees? Do you want to make a group chat(is there one already?)

Lmk of there is one, if not then go for it and make one
Original post by liliass
howdy everyone, congrats on ur offers!!
haven't seen any bris threads like this yet so thought i'd start one :smile:
lets get to know each other!!
- what course did you go for?
- what a levels are you doing?

add whatever else you want :smile: really hope this thread actually takes off haha

Unconditonal for Management bsc with study abroad.
Studied Classics, Music and History and got AAA.

Anyone else firmed?
Thank you so much! Do let me know if they let you change

I will. Nothing from them yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending