The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hey i'm from the US and i have an offer for msci geology with study abroad (integrated masters)! i'm pretty sure i'll be firming bristol, although i also have an offer from uni of edinburgh that i really like so i haven't 100% decided yet. the closest thing to A-levels in the US is AP tests and i submitted scores in environmental science, statistics, world history, and english language, and i will be taking the physics 1, human geography, and english literature exams later this year. for other international students, what accommodation are you looking at? i will definitely be doing catered but idk which specific hall yet :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Anyone here applied to Bath as well as Bristol and torn between who to pick?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone here applied to Bath as well as Bristol and torn between who to pick?

This is what i’ve heard off of mates. Bristol and Bath are both really good universities. However Bath is quieter in terms of nightlife and student life. So if that matters, Bristol would probably be the better option.
Hey! I just got an unconditional offer to study physics and I study Physics, Biology and Politics at A-Level. Are you firming Bristol?
I have an offer for psychology - I have A*s in psychology and sociology with an A in biology - I’ve also got an offer from Exeter but I’m just waiting on bath now they’re taking forever to get back to me and it’s sending my anxiety through the roof tbh
Any old(er) people here? I’m going to Bristol in September and I’m 33 😂
Original post by StudyMum2021
Any old(er) people here? I’m going to Bristol in September and I’m 33 😂

What are you planning on studying?
What are you planning on studying?

I will be studying medicine
Reply 68
I just firmed Bristol for MSci Geology with Study Abroad!

Apologies, if this is too personal, but are you a mum?
Apologies, if this is too personal, but are you a mum?

No, that’s not too personal, I am indeed a mum 😊
No, that’s not too personal, I am indeed a mum 😊

Wow, all power to you. 👏👏👏

Congrats on getting into Bristol for medicine, I know it's very competitive. It's a real achievement, especially when you're looking after kids.
Wow, all power to you. 👏👏👏

Congrats on getting into Bristol for medicine, I know it's very competitive. It's a real achievement, especially when you're looking after kids.

Thank you 😊 I don’t quite believe it myself sometimes. Many hard years of work ahead of me though, but I am excited for the challenge 🥳

What are you going to study? Are you planning on coming to Bristol?
Thank you 😊 I don’t quite believe it myself sometimes. Many hard years of work ahead of me though, but I am excited for the challenge 🥳

What are you going to study? Are you planning on coming to Bristol?

Yeah, there's a good chance I'll come to Bristol to study law this September.

Many congratulations - enjoy it all!
Yeah, there's a good chance I'll come to Bristol to study law this September.

Fantastic! I studied Law at A level, really enjoyed it, such an interesting subject 😊 and Bristol is such a wonderful city, wherever you choose I hope you enjoy it 🥳
Original post by McGinger
Many congratulations - enjoy it all!

Thank you 😊
Original post by UXSXA1000
Hey! Yes, I've got an unconditional offer for Economics at Bristol - absolutely buzzing. But I'm torn between Bristol and Exeter...
Out of interest, when UoB sent a confirmation email, did they send anyone link to an FB groupchat because Exeter did that?

I had the same dilemma! I decided on Bristol in the end because it is slightly higher in the ranks for economics and had a wider variety of units during the final years. Both great unis though1 Exeter is my insurance choice. Bristol have just release a Facebook Group for maths and economics too.
I have an offer for psychology - I have A*s in psychology and sociology with an A in biology - I’ve also got an offer from Exeter but I’m just waiting on bath now they’re taking forever to get back to me and it’s sending my anxiety through the roof tbh

Did you hear from Bath yet? I’m psychology too and got an offer from Bristol but rejected from Bath on 31 March. Firming Bristol now I think. You?
Did you hear from Bath yet? I’m psychology too and got an offer from Bristol but rejected from Bath on 31 March. Firming Bristol now I think. You?

I still haven’t heard from bath I think they said tomorrow is that latest they tell people so fingers crossed - if I get rejected then I’ll be firming Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending