The Student Room Group
16 year olds are immature yes, and it's weird for them to be friends yes. :yy:
Reply 2
Original post by V℮rsions
16 year olds are immature yes, and it's weird for them to be friends yes. :yy:

Bed. It is ridiculous to be up at this hour.
Original post by Adam51
Bed. It is ridiculous to be up at this hour.

Hey man I have a medical condition, this weed is mine legally by the NHS and not you or the police can take that away from me!!
Reply 4
Original post by V℮rsions
Hey man I have a medical condition, this weed is mine legally by the NHS and not you or the police can take that away from me!!

I am your father, and I have spoken. Thus, no arguments.
sorry what huh I----- this ting isn't right sorry
Original post by Adam51
I am your father, and I have spoken. Thus, no arguments.

damn.. :mad:
Just friends? Not an issue! I'm 28 and interact with teenagers in appropriate settings - I wouldn't consider them good friends but if they want to chat as part of a group or play a video game online together I'm down. I'll only speak privately with them if they need advice.

Yes, 16 is immature from the perspective of a 25 year old.
What have you done HamShze?
I was friends with a 17 year old when I was 27 and not once did I molest him, so it's possible.
No
We can’t delete posts?I misread that.
Original post by Krista1111
We can’t delete posts?I misread that.

Yeah, we can delete posts. Click the Edit button on your post and then there’s a delete option :smile:
Reply 13
That's hella sus as to why a 25 year old wants to be friends with a 16 year old. I guess maybe the younger individual might think it's okay but like it is not. If you want to be friends then sure. It's not illegal but still weird. The reason why it's weird is because a 25 year old is most likely out of school or in uni while 16 year old is probably still in school. They're not even in the same stages of life. Also, that's weird because it's highly unlikely a 25 year old has the same interests as a 25 year old. I mean, since most likely they aren't in the same stages of life and/or have anything in common so the only reason we'd think why someone that old would want to be friends with a younger individual is to groom them and/or try to abuse them. That's almost like a 15 year old going to grade school and hanging out over there without a younger sibling and hanging out just for fun to talk to children. Weird.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by HamShze
would a 16yo and a 25yo be good friends?
Are 16yos considered to be immature?

From personal experience, me and my friends changed so much between 16-18. The difference is staggering as after 16 we all began to figure out what we wanted from life and we began to act like adults.
Bro I’m 15 and friends with a 30yr old
My mates are 25-28 years old, but are rather immature

Latest