The Student Room Group

Civil service Trainee HSE inspector

Who else was on the intake closing 20/09/2021? Any feedback from the application centre?

(Haven’t found a thread for this current year)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I have applied for this stream. Did my assessment centre on the 5/11 and am still waiting to hear back. Gave my ID last week but that is all I have heard from them. I have applied for Norwich.
Reply 2
Original post by Eloise Byrne
Hi,

I have applied for this stream. Did my assessment centre on the 5/11 and am still waiting to hear back. Gave my ID last week but that is all I have heard from them. I have applied for Norwich.

Fingers crossed we hear something soon, keep me updated and I will also
Original post by Sasa Kaz
Fingers crossed we hear something soon, keep me updated and I will also

I will do, hoping to hear this week. Has been a very long process so far!
Reply 4
I will do, hoping to hear this week. Has been a very long process so far!

Honestly it has!!
How do you feel the assessment centres went?
The second part of the role play was a bit tricky for me
Honestly it has!!
How do you feel the assessment centres went?
The second part of the role play was a bit tricky for me

I think they were quite hard, I found the role play a challenge too, but with that kind of thing it is impossible to tell how they went so i think alot of it depends on the area and how oversubscribed they are. Its been a v difficult recruitment process overall so fingers crossed its good news.
I think they were quite hard, I found the role play a challenge too, but with that kind of thing it is impossible to tell how they went so i think alot of it depends on the area and how oversubscribed they are. Its been a v difficult recruitment process overall so fingers crossed its good news.

Agree. It is really a complicated and long recruitment process and we never know what is the passing standard for every parts of the assessment. Hopefully, got an update this week.
Reply 7
Original post by James007James
Agree. It is really a complicated and long recruitment process and we never know what is the passing standard for every parts of the assessment. Hopefully, got an update this week.

What locations did u pick?
Hi,

Your ID was not given to them before the oral briefing and role play assessment ?
Reply 9
Your ID was not given to them before the oral briefing and role play assessment ?

I showed my passport before the oral briefing but a few days later I was asked to send photos of my id, driving license and qualification.
Was you asked?
What locations did u select?
I showed my passport before the oral briefing but a few days later I was asked to send photos of my id, driving license and qualification.
Was you asked?
What locations did u select?

Yes I was asked to submit. I choose Nottingham.
I think all we can do now is wait and wait……. Nth else. Good luck to all you guys.
(edited 2 years ago)

Yes my photo ID was given then as well :smile:
Reply 13
Yes my photo ID was given then as well :smile:

Did they ask for id, driving license and qualifications via email?
Did they ask for id, driving license and qualifications via email?

Yes they did, after the assessment centre
Reply 15
Any updates guys? According to their timeline from tomorrow they are supposed to be contacting us
Any updates guys? According to their timeline from tomorrow they are supposed to be contacting us

Nothing for me yet! So much anxiety. This process has been so longggggggggggggg
Reply 17
Original post by nmillar11
Nothing for me yet! So much anxiety. This process has been so longggggggggggggg

Very long!!!! So annoying why the process takes so long. Surely they should have enough people in recruitment to keep to timelines
Very long!!!! So annoying why the process takes so long. Surely they should have enough people in recruitment to keep to timelines

It may be difficult in selection process.......
Reply 19
I sent them an email last week regarding an update. They said results will be out by END OF THIS WEEK:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending