The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Degree Apprenticeships starting 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sevataar
Has anyone heard back from the video interviews yet? or does anyone know when they are due to get back to us? I may email them today if no one knows yet and post what they say here.

Nope, when I emailed them before they said in the new year, but here we are, so no idea!
Reply 41
Original post by Sevataar
Has anyone heard back from the video interviews yet? or does anyone know when they are due to get back to us? I may email them today if no one knows yet and post what they say here.

Nothing unfortunately yet ! Was planning to email them too . It was I believe around the mid of dec they said it would be 3-4 weeks ! I haven’t heard them taking so long
Surely will post any replies .
Literally just got an email from them
Reply 43
Original post by sunfleur

Wow ! What’s it about ?
Said I passed the video interview, but that doesn't necessarily mean I got into the AC,
says AC's begin in Jan, so I'm hoping we find out soon
Reply 45
Said I passed the video interview, but that doesn't necessarily mean I got into the AC,
says AC's begin in Jan, so I'm hoping we find out soon

Got mine too and says the same ! Fingers crossed we do get an invite 🤞
Reply 46
Original post by Dhings
Got mine too and says the same ! Fingers crossed we do get an invite 🤞

I also got mine just now, so hopefully we all get on an AC as the month ends, good luck to everyone
Original post by Dhings
Nothing unfortunately yet ! Was planning to email them too . It was I believe around the mid of dec they said it would be 3-4 weeks ! I haven’t heard them taking so long
Surely will post any replies .

Yeah aha just as I was saying no answer, they emailed the same thing
I was wondering which apprenticeship you guys have applied for and I got that email as well
Reply 49
Original post by Shana_patel786
I was wondering which apprenticeship you guys have applied for and I got that email as well

Hi mate
I went for cyber security

I wonder when we will know if we actually have a spot on the assessment centre or not, I recon next week or week after
Reply 50

Hey 👋
I applied for cyber security. Hoping we all get to hear about AC SOON. Fingers crossed 🤞. WBU ? What have you gone for ?
Hii I did software engineering
I hope soon I keep checking my emails I’m so anxious
I did software engineering hopefully soon I’m dying waiting for it

Hi, I applied to the data analyst one :smile:
Hi I’ve got my video interview tomorrow, would it be possible for you to let me know some questions that came up, thanks😁
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous._101
Hi I’ve got my video interview tomorrow, would it be possible for you to let me know some questions that came up, thanks😁

You know, I completely forgot what the questions were, let me think

I think there was a question like "describe a time where you took on a challenge" and another about Fujitsus philosophy and why you would be a great fit

Revise your competency questions and research "the Fujitsu way" basically their philosophy and approach to business and those things should see you right
Hi, just wanted to ask has anyone been invited to the virtual assessment centre for the software developer 2022 intake
Original post by mmohaerk876
Hi, just wanted to ask has anyone been invited to the virtual assessment centre for the software developer 2022 intake

Haven't heard back yet, you?
Haven't heard back yet, you?

Nope, haven't back either
Reply 59
Hi guys, I know the email said that the assessment centre season begins in January, but, i wouldn't expect ti hear back just yet. They could jhave changed it, but a firend of mine from the company says that normally graduate assessments are in Jan-Feb, and Apprentices are Feb-March, and its been that way for over two years.

Things may well have changed but there is a possibility you don't hear back just yet, i mean hopefully we hear back this coming week, I'd love that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending