The Student Room Group

Fujitsu business degree apprenticeship 2023

Has anyone gotten an invite to an assessment centre for the business degree apprenticeship starting in September ?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
nope, i applied to the tech one and havent gotten anything
Same here have you heard anything recently?
meee
Original post by ibegyoushutup
meee

What have you heard ?

Have you been invited yet to an ac day and for what role
Original post by Nnzjrjrj
What have you heard ?

Have you been invited yet to an ac day and for what role

my AC is tuesday for business consulting degree app
how about you?
my AC is tuesday for business consulting degree app
how about you?

They still haven't updated me or invited me yet 😪
They still haven't updated me or invited me yet 😪

oh i see! it might be different times for each office, which office did you apply to? also if i was you id send an email asking for updates (:
oh i see! it might be different times for each office, which office did you apply to? also if i was you id send an email asking for updates (:

I'm not sure if it specified what location you want and I don't remember cause its been a while but the locations were Bracknell and berkshire

I was invited to an assesment centre for the starting date in April but couldn't attend the ac day so they said it's OK to transfer my interview and tests to the September Business Consulting apprenticeship application and they will update me soon.
I'm not sure if it specified what location you want and I don't remember cause its been a while but the locations were Bracknell and berkshire

I was invited to an assesment centre for the starting date in April but couldn't attend the ac day so they said it's OK to transfer my interview and tests to the September Business Consulting apprenticeship application and they will update me soon.

ahh okay! definitely email them for updates and yeah i remember in my application there was different forms for different locations (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending