The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Does LSE have good night life or social life?

Hi I have recently received an offer to study at LSE. I am so excited as it is so prestigious and academic which is an environment I do thrive on. However, I am someone who like to go out and party on evenings (especially weekends) in big groups of friends. Do you think this would be possible with people from LSE? It has a reputation of being quite an anti-social uni with lots of cliques which is what I am worried about! This is kind of pertinent considering that I may not be staying in halls as I live in London and it adds a lot of extra cost.
Reply 1
what are your stats and what did u apply for?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by elpapaki
what are your stats and what did u apply for?

Did you get an offer?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Did you get an offer?

no
massive congrats! lse is my first choice to I just haven't heard back yet. obviously can't speak for LSE as im not there but im from London and love the night life. out of curiosity when did you get your offer?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I have recently received an offer to study at LSE. I am so excited as it is so prestigious and academic which is an environment I do thrive on. However, I am someone who like to go out and party on evenings (especially weekends) in big groups of friends. Do you think this would be possible with people from LSE? It has a reputation of being quite an anti-social uni with lots of cliques which is what I am worried about! This is kind of pertinent considering that I may not be staying in halls as I live in London and it adds a lot of extra cost.

From what I've read on here, none of the London colleges have a particularly active social life or social community. Part of the reason for this is that they're non-campus universities, and the other is that so many students are international and there just to study and not party.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
From what I've read on here, none of the London colleges have a particularly active social life or social community. Part of the reason for this is that they're non-campus universities, and the other is that so many students are international and there just to study and not party.

Oh thats sad, maybe I should just reapply to cambridge for next year haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending