The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds University physician associate 2022

Hi, anyone applied to Leeds university for physician associate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zumrut-kh
Hi, anyone applied to Leeds university for physician associate?

Hi, I did but have not heard from them as of yet. Have you?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by abbie4216
Hi, I did but have not heard from them as of yet. Have you?

No I havent either :frown: where else have you applied, ive applied to bradford and havent heard back from them either
No I havent either :frown: where else have you applied, ive applied to bradford and havent heard back from them either

I don't think we should be worrying yet as I saw on their website that the applications closed last Monday and they don't look at applications until after the deadline. They said they would then score each application and interview 80-90 candidates for 25 places! I also applied for Bradford but haven't heard back along with Brighton, Anglia Ruskin, Bournemouth, Bolton, Edge Hill, Hull and York, Newcastle and UCLAN for September entry.
Reply 4
Have you seen Bradford's website, they've added that the deadline for PA is 19th April so I'm not sure if they will offer interviews after the deadline or before. Also, when did you send off your application to Bradford, I sent mine end of Jan so thought they would've responded by now. If Leeds or Bradford respond I'll let you know.
Have you seen Bradford's website, they've added that the deadline for PA is 19th April so I'm not sure if they will offer interviews after the deadline or before. Also, when did you send off your application to Bradford, I sent mine end of Jan so thought they would've responded by now. If Leeds or Bradford respond I'll let you know.

I actually didn't know that about Bradford so I'm thinking it could be a while. I sent all my applications off at a beginning of January. I'll let you know as well!
Reply 6
Hello, anyone has any updates since ?
Reply 7
Original post by Mamoonmiab

Nope, you?
Original post by Mamoonmiab

I haven't heard anything yet
(edited 2 years ago)
I've heard back from Bradford but nothing from Leeds
Reply 10
Original post by Ramisha_xxxxx
I've heard back from Bradford but nothing from Leeds

When did you hear back from Bradford

I heard from Bradford today that I have an interview for May
Reply 12
Original post by abbie4216
I heard from Bradford today that I have an interview for May

That’s great! Congratulations and good luck for the interview! I haven’t heard back yet :frown:
Reply 13
Hi has anyone heard back from Leeds yet? I know Sheffield and Newcastle have sent out some interview offers, if that helps anyone.
Reply 14
Original post by Ebsaw
Hi has anyone heard back from Leeds yet? I know Sheffield and Newcastle have sent out some interview offers, if that helps anyone.

Hi, no I haven’t heard back from Leeds yet, I’ll let you know when I do
Original post by Ebsaw

I have got an interview with leeds for next week, has anybody else heard back? .
Reply 16
Original post by Heiwjensb
I have got an interview with leeds for next week, has anybody else heard back? .

Leeds rejected me this morning. They said my undergrad degree wasn’t relevant enough.
Reply 17
Original post by Heiwjensb

Hi, I've not heard back either way yet. Maybe they're working in an order? Congrats on the interview, best of luck.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PARSLP
Leeds rejected me this morning. They said my undergrad degree wasn’t relevant enough.

What degree was it please?
Reply 19
Original post by Student.one
What degree was it please?

BSc Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience. HYMS also rejected me for this reason. But BSMS, Sheffield, UCLan, Bournemouth, Newcastle offered me an interview with my degree.

Quick Reply

Latest