The Student Room Group

Physician Associate 2023 entry LEEDS or HYMS or DMU??

Hi,
I’ve applied to Leeds, hull York medical school and DMU for MSC Physician Associate but I still haven’t heard anything back. I’m starting to feel quite nervous because other unis I’ve applied to have replied back with an interview offer. I know they have received my application but :/ Anyone else in the same boat as me? I was thinking as my back plan if I don’t get in either Med School/Dentistry or doing a law conversion to pursue medical law🤒
Hi! im in the same boat! when did the unis get back to you in the end?
Original post by garlicbread2003
Hi! im in the same boat! when did the unis get back to you in the end?

Hello👋🏻
I completely understand your worry but sometimes applications can take a while to review. If it has been a particularly lengthy time and you are worriedI would advise contacting our admissions team on [email protected] 😃 This is for DMU if you applied here! Each university will have an admissions team to help also!

They might be able to help and advise further with your application. We have a dedicated postgraduate admissions team and they will be working on any queries and applications. It isnormal to have some time to wait but I completely understand the need to know! 😆I wish you the best of luck with your application and all the best for the future! If you have anymorequestions or queries please let me know! ☺️

Hannah🐄
DMU Student Rep
MSc Psychological Wellbeing🧠

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending