The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holby_fanatic
It's possible that you're even more pervy than me on this thread, haha! :colondollar:
females get objectified on here i noticed.ok. boys will be boys :rolleyes:

But do you know what? Girls can be girls, and we can do it so much better, haha:colone:. give me five :five:
IMIN.jpg
Original post by OurConcern
females get objectified on here i noticed.ok. boy will be boys :rolleyes:

But do you know what? Girls can be girls, and we can do it so much better, haha:colone:. give me five :five:

Wooo! Let's do this! :five: :biggrin:

we have a dench club just for girls up here...i see you qualify :ahee:...me and holbz run it atm, join us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Methinks this thread just got even more interesting... And goddamn, my forehead is big... TPhoto_00007.jpg
Reply 2265
why don't you don't post pictures of yourself to refresh us from the horrors??

Because I already know I'm beautiful, and don't care about the horrors you suffer.
Reply 2266
Original post by danielnkwocha
Methinks this thread just got even more interesting... And goddamn, my forehead is big... TPhoto_00007.jpg

You look like an Ethiopian friend of mine :borat: He has BIG forehead too :mmm:
Reply 2267

I'll give you more than five inches, babes :afro:
woah there, should get bangs ahaha:biggrin::biggrin:.

Don't worry about it's beautiful. High foreheads are a sign of intellect
Original post by ipoop
You look like an Ethiopian friend of mine :borat: He has BIG forehead too :mmm:

But but but... I'm not Ethiopian...

woah there, should get bangs ahaha:biggrin::biggrin:.

Don't worry about it's beautiful. High foreheads are a sign of intellect

There was a time when I had a gigantic afro, which took some of the attention away from the forehead hahaha! If I find a pic from back then I'll post it. As for the intellect thing, there was a time when I would have believed you. That time was before I spectacularly failed AS Maths last year :rofl: Thank you though! :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
I'll give you more than five inches, babes :afro:

Now that is smooth
Original post by lilmissshady
we have a dench club just for girls up here...i see you qualify :ahee:...me and holbz run it atm, join us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
offers rather tempting, :biggrin::biggrin:so long as i don't have to post myself in a bra, woah can't my compete with holbz there
Reply 2272
But but but... I'm not Ethiopian...

So what? Are you saying all Ethiopians look the same? : unimpressed: That's racist!! :fuhrer: I am reporting you to the white guilt PC Brigade. :hand:
I must warn you, they totally despise the kind of people that make remarks viciously and foolishly misinterpreted by idiots that see racism everywhere :fuhrer: I say you will do 10 years behind bars minimum :colone:
offers rather tempting, :biggrin::biggrin:so long as i don't have to post myself in a bra, woah can't my compete with holbz there

haha holbz will be Holbz after all...that's no condition Missy, but if you want to the floor is all yours...hehe..

joinnnn ussss.....

joiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn usssssssss

joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn uuuuuuuusss...(zombie voice LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2274
Original post by heirloom
Now that is smooth

Not as smooth as your arse will be, when I caress those oiled piece of tight buns before penetration :hifro:

#StrangerDanger #PervertAlert
Original post by ipoop
So what? Are you saying all Ethiopians look the same? : unimpressed: That's racist!! :fuhrer: I am reporting you to the white guilt PC Brigade. :hand:
I must warn you, they totally despise the kind of people that make remarks viciously and foolishly misinterpreted by idiots that see racism everywhere :fuhrer: I say you will do 10 years behind bars minimum :colone:

LET THEM COME! I will defend my right to make racial remarks with the rage of a thousand Djangos! (For the record, I'm Nigerian/Jamaican :lol:)

Woah now, let's not rule out any possibilities :wink: Radiators can break yaknow...
(edited 10 years ago)

Original post by lilmissshady
haha holbz will be Holbz after all...that's no condition Missy, but if you want to the floor is all yours...hehe..

joinnnn ussss.....

joiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn usssssssss

joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn uuuuuuuusss...(zombie voice LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holbz will be Holbz, hahahaha! I have a spectacular rack, okay! :tongue:
Reply 2277
Duly repped :mmm: :yy:

oops..sexy holbz*...my bad there lol..how you been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh how I wish I could rep that comment... Damn me having to spread my rep to others!

Latest