The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frances98
The wait is killing me

Oh i know! I sent mine off on the 2nd of Dec and didn't hear from 3 choices until the 28th Jan and then the final 2 until the 3rd Feb. Good luck, some courses/universities can take longer than others
Original post by connieiscrazy
Anyone still waiting on Nottingham for Law?

me!!
Has anyone heard from Birmingham, Kent, Durham, Essex and UEA? I've applied for Politics and International Relations (or variations on the name).
What did you apply for? If you don't mind me asking😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meganstevenson98
What did you apply for? If you don't mind me asking😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

S

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alice__90
I'm still waiting for Derby. Applied at the beginning of December and only had an acknowledgment email. I'm considering withdrawing as I've already had an unconditional offer from my top choice but I dunno whether I should stick it out and wait.

Ohh, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2266
Applied on the evening of 15th January, had an offer form on Leeds on 20th, still waiting on RHUL, Warwick, Southampton, St Andrews :frown:
Original post by HazMusicPanda
I received either an offer or interview invite in under a month for music from Hull, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Canterbury Christchurch and Bath Spa. I submitted 10th January :P

Hi applied also for music at huddersfield :smile: The other unis I applied were nottingham, middlesex university, west london and liverpool

I received an offer from Huddersfield when they send me their prospectus :smile:

Cheers
Original post by jamespereira98
Hi applied also for music at huddersfield :smile: The other unis I applied were nottingham, middlesex university, west london and liverpool

I received an offer from Huddersfield when they send me their prospectus :smile:

Cheers

Ooh I've got an offer too. Are you going to the applicant day tomorrow?
Original post by meganstevenson98
Ohh, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sociology. Gonna give it a bit longer!
Reply 2270
I applied for economics at Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Edinburgh. So far I've only received one offer (from Cambridge). I'm particularly surprised that Warwick hasn't answered yet considering their apparently swift rate of decisions this year. I'm also 4 weeks into the 4-week e-mail on LSE so I would expect them to update me within the next couple of days...

It doesn't particularly matter since I'll be going to Cambridge anyways but it would be nice to know at least what the other universities think of me :smile:
Not heard anything from
York St John
Nottingham Trent

I have interviews with Falmouth and Ulster for BA Hons Photography .
I've heard back from Leeds and Brighton, though have had nothing from Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Life science courses if that helps.
Unconditional from Durham for Computer Science. The Comp Sci admissions tutor rang me for an interview the day after I put my application in (12th Jan) and it still took this long to get an offer. Which just makes me think some of these universities just have very long admissions processes. So keep up hope.

Still waiting to hear from Warwick, Birmingham and Swansea.

SS
Original post by moneymania999
Anyone know how long the following universities take to respond after the interview process...
Middlesex - conditional offer received
Wolverhampton - ?
Swansea - ?
Southampton - ?
Leeds - ?
Many thanks

I had an informal interview for Swansea and the lecturer said on the day they'd offer me a place but it didn't go through UCAS until nearly 2 weeks later. Good luck!
I think I must've applied to the slowest ones:

Kings
Edinburgh
UCL
St Andrews

:confused::eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Kent and Swansea need to hurry up... Anyone heard from them (for English lit?
Applied on the 15th and heard from Glasgow yesterday!
Original post by AlexD101
Oh i know! I sent mine off on the 2nd of Dec and didn't hear from 3 choices until the 28th Jan and then the final 2 until the 3rd Feb. Good luck, some courses/universities can take longer than others

I applied on the 18th December
I currently have four out my five offers and received them all very quickly. My application was finalised and sent off during the Christmas holidays and I received my first offer from the University of Greenwich on the 5th January. This was followed by an offer from Canterbury Christchurch on the 13th January and the University of Westminster also sent me an offer the next day. I then had to wait until the 21st January to receive a surprise offer from Goldsmiths University of London.

I've still not heard from the University of Kent which I found strange as my school is linked with the University of Kent and we regularly have work shops and courses such as 'Stepping Up' and the 'Extended Project Qualification' through them. Has anyone else applied to the University of Kent to study history heard back from them at all as it's really frustrating being the only reply I've not received yet.

Latest

Trending

Trending