Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    Thanks. the way i see it if i failed my interview they would have rejected me before but since i havent been rejected i still hope.
    Did you upload your as certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys, for all of us still waiting for an interview, any idea when the second batch will begin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I got an offer!!!! Just got it this evening, it's not updated my Track yet. My interview was on the 5th December! (So long ago!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    Hey guys! I got an offer!!!! Just got it this evening, it's not updated my Track yet. My interview was on the 5th December! (So long ago!!)
    Congratulations!! What time did you get yours exactly? I've been so nervous for too long about not hearing anything back :/

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! AAA I'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    congratz! offers seem to be coming in fast now so hopefully more of us will hear soon

also did they ask you to upload passport before giving offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Congratulations!! What time did you get yours exactly? I've been so nervous for too long about not hearing anything back :/
    I think it came through around 6.30pm? I know waiting sucks!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    congratz! offers seem to be coming in fast now so hopefully more of us will hear soon

also did they ask you to upload passport before giving offer
    Thankyou! I uploaded my passport when I uploaded my certificates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Congratulations! AAA I'm guessing?
    Thanks! Yeah it was, it said :

GRADES AAA AT A-LEVEL PLUS GRADE B AT ONE FURTHER AS LEVEL BY AUGUST 2014 INCLUDING CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY, ONE TO AT LEAST AS LEVEL (EXCLUDING GENERAL STUDIES AND CRITICAL THINKING).

ReputationRep:
    I've just checked - I've got an offer too! It's AAA and the interview on the 10th.

ReputationRep:
    OFFER! Had my interview on 2nd December, and was asked to upload passport photo on 17th December... it only came a couple of hours ago, so those of you still waiting- hang in there! It will come soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedro H)
    I've just checked - I've got an offer too! It's AAA and the interview on the 10th.
    Congrats! Hopefully I'll see you on the post offer day in March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bomb)
    You are too sweet. Yea it is summer here, a hot Christmas must be weird in your eyes. I remember Shakespeare had a famous line saying "not until a hot January" which we have every year

I think EU applicants are counted as EU home applicants, but then they may interview EU with internationals or maybe even later. I am sure you will receive your interview soon, good luck with the application!
    Hey I saw your profile and saw that you got into medicine at Queen's... but I thought Queen's only took 1 international. I know someone who is also an international medic got an offer from Queen's college cambridge... I'm just asking because i'm thinking of applying to queen's next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Is it specifically your passport they ask for or just proof of ID? I put my passport in such a safe place that even I can't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was definitely passport! But that may be because I brought it to interview. Get searching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    OFFER! Had my interview on 2nd December, and was asked to upload passport photo on 17th December... it only came a couple of hours ago, so those of you still waiting- hang in there! It will come soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!! ..

Passport Photo? Just a photo??

Posted from TSR Mobile

HOLY FUDGE I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!!!! Looks likes things are finally turning up Millhouse! Whooop!!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      HOLY FUDGE I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!!!! Looks likes things are finally turning up Millhouse! Whooop!!!!
      Omg I'm so happy for youu!! Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Rosine)
        Omg I'm so happy for youu!! Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Thank you!! If they gave dorky, socially awkward ME an offer, they'll certainly give you one!!

ReputationRep:
        Has anyone uploaded there driving license rather then passport and got an offer?

Also anyone from 12/12 heard

ReputationRep:
        Congrats. When was your interview? Mine was on 17th and I haven't yet heard anything. I'm now worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.