The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I reckon Yanami is up for it
*Lou*
I was waiting for you outside, for 30mins :eek: :biggrin:

The flight from England to Slovenia takes a little longer than 30 mins :biggrin:
Reply 2442
Drewski
The flight from England to Slovenia takes a little longer than 30 mins :biggrin:

You should take the midnight train (the night before) :biggrin:
*Lou*
You should take the midnight train (the night before) :biggrin:

That does sound quite romantic, to be fair:smile:
week before.
I agree with seanisonfire...she's a dark horse
It amused many people.

That's gotta be a worthy cause.
Original post by &#949
was that a hint?

Erm... ... no? :complete innocence:

do we have to do it to save the thread? :hubba:

Not necessarily. Just go on a date. (Scha-wing! :wink: )
*Lou*
... ok.. enough said :biggrin: I trust you again :biggrin:

nice, now what? :p:
Bear_Grylls
Just sex with Rosa a few dozen times, no dates as of yet though, which brings me to a conclusion that this topic is a great sucessss

I'd object, but that would contradict my earlier assertion that dates are simply a means of getting sex. Well done on cutting out the middle-man though. Very efficient.
Reply 2450
Bear_Grylls
nice, now what? :p:

.. I don't know :rolleyes: you have my trust :rolleyes: :biggrin:
*Lou*
.. I don't know :rolleyes: you have my trust :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Well, your losing my trust now :gigg:
pingy and chumby, sitting in a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g :teeth:
Chumbaniya
I'd object, but that would contradict my earlier assertion that dates are simply a means of getting sex. Well done on cutting out the middle-man though. Very efficient.
To women, a way of getting it without looking like a slut... and to men a means of obtaining it without having to go up to those girls surrounded by friends and feeling like you're intruding etc etc etc etc etc?
ThePenguinMafia
To women, a way of getting it without looking like a slut... and to men a means of obtaining it without having to go up to those girls surrounded by friends and feeling like you're intruding etc etc etc etc etc?

*Nods sagely*
Reply 2455
Bear_Grylls
Well, your losing my trust now :gigg:

I didn't know I had it :biggrin: .. but.. why am i losing it tho ??? :confused: :frown: :s-smilie:
Original post by &#949
pingy and chumby, sitting in a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g :teeth:

Oh go on then. We do need to save this thread from completely failing in its purpose - I don't want to see it die and have all these poor people kicked out to fend for themselves on the dangerous streets of the chat forum.
Chumbaniya
Oh go on then. We do need to save this thread from completely failing in its purpose - I don't want to see it die and have all these poor people kicked out to fend for themselves on the dangerous streets of the chat forum.

It started out just a bunch of funloving guys and gals....but now...we have evolved, grown into more than that - a reputable bunch. Today is the day, that we can all stand together as one and say ....I'm a member of the TSR dating thread. :broken:

I'm expecting my oscar soon :cool:
Original post by &#949
:kiss:

Fewer smilies, more traveling to where I live :teeth:

Latest