The Student Room Group

Is TSR slow for anyone?

EDIT: The issues have been fixed.

Since yesterday I’ve found navigating around this site to be really slow. Is it just me?
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

No, I've had a similar issue
Few issues here, so not just you :smile:
Reply 3
Any ideas @Evil Homer?
Looking into it, thank you for flaggin!
Morning all! We're aware of the issues, and we're working to resolve them at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by RainbowLapras
Morning all! We're aware of the issues, and we're working to resolve them at the moment :biggrin:

Thanks! I debugged and I think it may be this:

If ( date > "27072023" ) {
slow = true;
}

Original post by Notnek
Thanks! I debugged and I think it may be this:

If ( date > "27072023" ) {
slow = true;
}

You've cracked it! :eek:
Original post by Notnek
Since yesterday I’ve found navigating around this site to be really slow. Is it just me?

I primarily use TSR on Samsung Internet, and have been finding my phone has been crashing/not responding more than usual this week when I've been using the site :sadnod:
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Notnek

Yeah my notifications have been slow to come up
I've also been victim of the notifications loading slowly. For a minute, I though I was not upsetting people.
Original post by Notnek

Original post by CatalinaIK
No, I've had a similar issue

Original post by CCCUOfficial
Few issues here, so not just you :smile:

Original post by Chronoscope
I primarily use TSR on Samsung Internet, and have been finding my phone has been crashing/not responding more than usual this week when I've been using the site :sadnod:

Original post by Mohammed_80

Original post by Admit-One
I've also been victim of the notifications loading slowly. For a minute, I though I was not upsetting people.

This should be resolved now! :crossedf:
Reply 12

So far so good :smile:

Thank you :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 14
It's slow again for me.
Original post by Mohammed_80

Oh same!
Horrible. Loads of time takes so long to load a thread that it ends up saying “invalid link”.
Original post by iL1L
Oh same!

Wonder why though
Original post by Notnek
It's slow again for me.

Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Horrible. Loads of time takes so long to load a thread that it ends up saying “invalid link”.

Original post by iL1L
Oh same!

Apologies, I forgot to update further on this - we rectified another issue that should have resolved the slowness. Let me know if you're still having problems!
Reply 19
Apologies, I forgot to update further on this - we rectified another issue that should have resolved the slowness. Let me know if you're still having problems!

Slowness seems okay for me now. I’ve noticed some issues with notifications like “New questions you can help answer” appearing and getting a notification for a thread I’ve just posted on even though I switched these settings off years ago. Is this related?
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest