The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by U.S Lecce
I'm sticking with the jets for the now lol. Do you have any good links on where to watch the game?, I've only been watching the play by play commentary.

www.atdhe.net

There you go :smile:
Reply 241
HAWKS!!!

"Who dat?"
"I believe it was the Seahawks, kicking you all over the field."

And that people, is a lovely £25 to me.
I'm sticking with the jets for the now lol. Do you have any good links on where to watch the game?, I've only been watching the play by play commentary.

im watching it here, good connection.

http://www.firstrow.net/webmaster/World-Track/44504/1/watch-seattle-seahawks-vs-new-orleans-saints.html
Original post by S129439
Well here is where I get sidetracked lol

I too was thinking of maybe going to Durham :L What do you want to study?

And as another question, what's the US university system like? I was considering going out there (even though it's almost fricking impossible!)

Sorry for subsequent sidetracking guys!

I'll be studying music with the intention of teaching, probably older kids. Once I leave this fall, I probably won't be living in the U.S. full time for a while, so I want to get my life in the U.K. started as soon as possible.

Oh geez, talking about college would take forever!:biggrin: Do you have specific questions you could PM me with, maybe? I'll do my best to answer, and I think I'd be helpful because I'm very... American (TM), know what I mean? Blonde hair, sorority, southern accent (non-annoying variety), blah, blah, blah.:cool:

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=100959&part=sports

go down to where you can see all the torrents listed and go across to the starttime' column. below you will see 'play' and immediately after it the kbps speed. look for the torrent with the best signal strength and highest kbps speed. they can get a bit choppy so look through them a bit.

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

this is the homepage. you can watch any play-off game here.
im watching it here, good connection.

http://www.firstrow.net/webmaster/Wo...ns-saints.html

www.atdhe.net

There you go

cheers:biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 246
Original post by alphaeta08
Sorry for subsequent sidetracking guys!

I'll be studying music with the intention of teaching, probably older kids. Once I leave this fall, I probably won't be living in the U.S. full time for a while, so I want to get my life in the U.K. started as soon as possible.

Oh geez, talking about college would take forever!:biggrin: Do you have specific questions you could PM me with, maybe? I'll do my best to answer, and I think I'd be helpful because I'm very... American (TM), know what I mean? Blonde hair, sorority, southern accent (non-annoying variety), blah, blah, blah.:cool:

No such thing. :awesome:

Living in Indiana must be brilliant, ever go to watch the Colts?

(Sorry to just chirp in at this stage.)
Finally a score!
Finally a score!

... are you serious. Godamn it aidan, stop making curry when TD's are thrown -.-
Reply 249
Listening to this one on the radio, tis much less fun.

That was a long touchdown though.
Reply 250
We're up, we just need to keep Sanchez throwing.
Original post by Mithra
Listening to this one on the radio, tis much less fun.

That was a long touchdown though.

http://www.firstrow.net/webmaster/World-Track/44504/1/watch-seattle-seahawks-vs-new-orleans-saints.html
Reply 252
great win for the hawks tonight
and we've already won at soldier field this season (albeit we're quite simply not the same team without Red Bryant), so if Green Bay win I'd feel a lot more confident about progressing to the NFC Championship game, but ideally I'd love an Eagles Seahawks NFC game (i think i'm getting ahead of myself here) as I love watching the Eagles and I love watching Vick, a match made in heaven.
is it me or can mark sanchez just not throw at all.
Reply 254
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
link

Oh thats not the problem :p:. Its my wireless connection has gone dead, it can barely support a radio channel :moon:.
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
is it me or can mark sanchez just not throw at all.

He can't throw.
Reply 256
Bloody radio. Under 1min left, score bloody close and there have now been two minutes of ads, ffs.

I'm glad I've got the gamecast too, how do americans cope with this on every channel?
Original post by Mann18
No such thing. :awesome:

Living in Indiana must be brilliant, ever go to watch the Colts?

(Sorry to just chirp in at this stage.)

Well, it's weird, I live up north really close to Chicago (the accent is from when I lived in Dallas), so we're like 75% Bears fans here. Except for watching the Saints to see Drew play, we're a Bears family. I think I only went to one Cowboys game when I was little, but I'm not too big on pro sports anyway. I LOVE college sports, though, especially basketball (yay Purdue!).
Reply 258
Oof. Bad luck Colts :p:
I'm kind of glad the Jets won. I was happy when Vinetari slammed that 50 yard field goal, but i do want to see the Pats hand the Jets and that mug Rex their pathetic asses.

Latest