The Student Room Group

English speech

I am doing my gcse english speed and I want to do it in the topic of girls football. I am unsure what to talk about though as there are so many areas. I would like the title to be phrased as a question. Any ideas or help would be appreciated
Original post by jedladskcdvcbg
I am doing my gcse english speed and I want to do it in the topic of girls football. I am unsure what to talk about though as there are so many areas. I would like the title to be phrased as a question. Any ideas or help would be appreciated

maybe you could talk about discrimination in girls football and what can be done about it- a title question could be “what can we do about gender-based discrimination in football?”
Original post by ther0sesaredead
maybe you could talk about discrimination in girls football and what can be done about it- a title question could be “what can we do about gender-based discrimination in football?”

I forgot to say, thank you for your suggestion. I went back in after half term and the English department at my school decided to give us topics - they are not as good!

Quick Reply

Latest