Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Hahah yeah I'm not sure if everyone had the same ethical scenario? I think that's what let me down the most
    I struggled with my ethical scenario too! (Last Monday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinuviel)
    I struggled with my ethical scenario too! (Last Monday)
    It seems like a lot of people did! Which is kind of good I guess.. If people have got offers after thinking their ethical discussion went badly then maybe we can too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    I think its got to matter, because theyll have already given out so many interviews by the time they get to you so your chance is decreased surely? compared to other unis who interview everybody and THEN give the offers? This is what i've always thought but i could be wrong
    I think that's what they did last year but from looking at the trend (at least, on TSR), it seems that one needs to score really really highly to get an offer a week after the interview with the majority/rest held in a pool! Don't think like that. An interview is an interview. Go and rock it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, may I know wad are the educational certificates that I need to submit? And the photo ID, do they mean a passport size photo? thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I'm international applicant and I'm having an interview in Guy's Campus. Can someone please recommend me a good hotel near the interview place? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfjf)
    Hello, may I know wad are the educational certificates that I need to submit? And the photo ID, do they mean a passport size photo? thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! The educational certificates you need will be your GCSE and A Level certificates (or equivalent).
    As for the photo ID you'll need to scan in the actual photo page of your passport, not just a passport-sized photo.
    Hope that helps, good luck with your interview!

(Original post by Jfjf)
      Hello everyone. I'm international applicant and I'm having an interview in Guy's Campus. Can someone please recommend me a good hotel near the interview place? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/accom/...s/guys2012.pdf

Scroll down to page 4.

ReputationRep:
      My ukcat is 702.5, from the scores on here im guessing my chances of an interview at this stage are pretty low?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jfjf)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Congrats on your interview! I'm an international too, still waiting to hear back from Kings. Do you mind me asking what was your UKCAT score? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Also, where does it say to upload your certificates/photo ID?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hugby1)
      Also, where does it say to upload your certificates/photo ID?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      In your interview letter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Anyone know how they score everyone for offer-making?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone know the number for the medicine admission people? the one on the website isn't working

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nana96)
      Does anyone know the number for the medicine admission people? the one on the website isn't working

Posted from TSR Mobile
      You have to go through the kings college switchboard

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nana96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yup call kings awitchboard ( google it ) and then ask them for the number and forward the call to them ... The admissions dont really pick up the new number but they also give a generic number which u can get through....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I see no offers today either :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rosine)
      I see no offers today either :unimpressed:
      I think they will interview everyone in January first and then pick a portion of them to send offers to, maybe by the end of the month. Remember the way Kings do this, we compete against people who are being interviewed at the same time as us. They give offers on a rolling basis.

ReputationRep:
      Just got an offer! Interview was early December, came through portal just now!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheRedPineapple)
      Just got an offer! Interview was early December, came through portal just now!
      CONGRATS. How do you feel the interview went?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.