The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

My ukcat is 702.5, from the scores on here im guessing my chances of an interview at this stage are pretty low?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2741
Original post by Jfjf
Hello everyone. I'm international applicant and I'm having an interview in Guy's Campus. Can someone please recommend me a good hotel near the interview place? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on your interview! I'm an international too, still waiting to hear back from Kings. Do you mind me asking what was your UKCAT score? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2742
Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2743
Also, where does it say to upload your certificates/photo ID?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hugby1
Also, where does it say to upload your certificates/photo ID?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In your interview letter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know how they score everyone for offer-making?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2746
Does anyone know the number for the medicine admission people? the one on the website isn't working

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nana96
Does anyone know the number for the medicine admission people? the one on the website isn't working

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to go through the kings college switchboard
Original post by nana96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup call kings awitchboard ( google it ) and then ask them for the number and forward the call to them ... The admissions dont really pick up the new number but they also give a generic number which u can get through....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2749
I see no offers today either :unimpressed:
Original post by Rosine
I see no offers today either :unimpressed:

I think they will interview everyone in January first and then pick a portion of them to send offers to, maybe by the end of the month. Remember the way Kings do this, we compete against people who are being interviewed at the same time as us. They give offers on a rolling basis.
Just got an offer! Interview was early December, came through portal just now!
Original post by TheRedPineapple

CONGRATS. How do you feel the interview went? :biggrin:

Congratulations ;-) well done !! Ps ur good news probably made beryone who hasnt heard back yet to log on ...( cheeky wink ) lol
Really happy to hear ur good news !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCSE-help
CONGRATS. How do you feel the interview went? :biggrin:

Thank you! Honestly i didn't think it went very well. They bombarded me with questions and i didn't think my ethics section was top draw. My essay was certainly bad. I had given up since it been over a month since the interview, but it was a shock to see the offer. In some areas of the interview i spoke slightly informally.

BTW i got asked to upload passport copy last week.
Original post by hello101
Congratulations ;-) well done !! Ps ur good news probably made beryone who hasnt heard back yet to log on ...( cheeky wink ) lol
Really happy to hear ur good news !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
Reply 2756
Thank you! Honestly i didn't think it went very well. They bombarded me with questions and i didn't think my ethics section was top draw. My essay was certainly bad. I had given up since it been over a month since the interview, but it was a shock to see the offer. In some areas of the interview i spoke slightly informally.

BTW i got asked to upload passport copy last week.

Congrats!! Are you a home student? Grad or undergrad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2757

Omg congrats! do you remember the date of your interview? and btw did they ask you for your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by veriluxe
Congrats!! Are you a home student? Grad or undergrad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Undergrad and home :smile:
Original post by nana96
Omg congrats! do you remember the date of your interview? and btw did they ask you for your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10th december and I uploaded my certificates before the interview

Quick Reply

Latest