Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Food theives will always depend on who your room mates are, which is luck of the draw on that one. I bloody well hope nobody steals mine (I'm staying in clifton)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi123)
    I'm in Simpsons - Room 3204, and doing law
    im in room 3207

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    Food theives will always depend on who your room mates are, which is luck of the draw on that one. I bloody well hope nobody steals mine (I'm staying in clifton)
    Yeah this is definitely true, just happens that the majority of mine are idiots haha.

ReputationRep:
    well i hope our flat wont be trashed like the one described earlier seemed to be, broken no cupboard doors and broken glass and smells... i hate when there is a mess and am a bit of a germofob bet ya ill be cleaning the mess everyone else makes, or stay out of the kitchen .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    I'm not a fresher, I'll be a second year next year, but I joined anyway because I'm thinking of getting back into netball next year; I haven't played since 6th form... and I'm not very good, but it seems like a laugh!
    Ahh nice one! Yeah go for it, there are plenty of people who haven't played since yr 7/8 even and just do it to meet people and keep fit.

Wednesdays are the best bit imo

ReputationRep:
    that may also mean that most of the people in sandby won't get their £200 deposit back lol.

btw does anyone know how much it costs for a year bus pass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    that may also mean that most of the people in sandby won't get their £200 deposit back lol.

Think someone said around £150, don't hold me to it though. I hope I don't stay in halls with food thieves either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmarfleet)
    Im in Brackenhurst, FE so fir block what you studying?
    wildlife conservation what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasted Wrath)
    Think someone said around £150, don't hold me to it though. I hope I don't stay in halls with food thieves either...
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    hehe No I wouldn't dare steal someone elses food, don't worry about me Frankyyyyy boy

Am I the only one not worried about where I am actually staying? I just cannot wait to go to uni now... start a new chapter and enjoy myself

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, the way my revision is going, Trent is looking a lot further than just 4 hours away...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess time will tell though, first exam is on friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Not gonna lie, the way my revision is going, Trent is looking a lot further than just 4 hours away...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Good luck with ur exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Good luck with ur exam!
    Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    hehe No I wouldn't dare steal someone elses food, don't worry about me Frankyyyyy boy

Am I the only one not worried about where I am actually staying? I just cannot wait to go to uni now... start a new chapter and enjoy myself
    Good man! I don't eat meat so if your ham ever goes missing it wasn't me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raguman)
    Same, same and same ! Bet the language we are studying aren't the same

lets find out.. which languages are you studying? is that same to you being on Clifton Campus too? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    Yes, it's the weekend of the 23rd

do you know the move in date for Clifton at all? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Your not the only one! 2 down 2 to go for me though.

Brackenhurst for Physical Geography!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    It's normally £250 but is £199 in the first few weeks of term. I bought one and don't live far from city, but it just saves me time and effort on lazy days. And I got to Clifton a lot too for sport.

It's meant to just be valid for term time but I think it runs through xmas and Easter, and ends a few weeks after the end of the official exam period (end of term).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tahira_d)
    lets find out.. which languages are you studying? is that same to you being on Clifton Campus too? x
    Doing Chinese & Global Studies Yeah i'll be at Clifton pretty much all the time, staying in Peverell(sp), you?

ReputationRep:
    oh so you're in Peverell? cool. hopefully I'll be staying on Clifton campus if i actually get into NTU!
    oh, you were right... I'm studying French and Spanish

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.