The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2760
Food theives will always depend on who your room mates are, which is luck of the draw on that one. I bloody well hope nobody steals mine (I'm staying in clifton)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by fifi123
I'm in Simpsons - Room 3204, and doing law :smile:

im in room 3207 :biggrin:
Original post by Frankio
Food theives will always depend on who your room mates are, which is luck of the draw on that one. I bloody well hope nobody steals mine (I'm staying in clifton)

Yeah this is definitely true, just happens that the majority of mine are idiots haha.
well i hope our flat wont be trashed like the one described earlier seemed to be, broken no cupboard doors and broken glass and smells... i hate when there is a mess and am a bit of a germofob bet ya ill be cleaning the mess everyone else makes, or stay out of the kitchen .....
Reply 2764
Original post by rachelkeira
I'm not a fresher, I'll be a second year next year, but I joined anyway because I'm thinking of getting back into netball next year; I haven't played since 6th form... and I'm not very good, but it seems like a laugh! :smile:

Ahh nice one! Yeah go for it, there are plenty of people who haven't played since yr 7/8 even and just do it to meet people and keep fit.

Wednesdays are the best bit imo :smile:
that may also mean that most of the people in sandby won't get their £200 deposit back lol.

btw does anyone know how much it costs for a year bus pass?
Original post by francistheswole
that may also mean that most of the people in sandby won't get their £200 deposit back lol.

Think someone said around £150, don't hold me to it though. I hope I don't stay in halls with food thieves either...
Reply 2767
Original post by jmarfleet
Im in Brackenhurst, FE so fir block :smile: what you studying?

wildlife conservation :smile: what about you?
Original post by Wasted Wrath
Think someone said around £150, don't hold me to it though. I hope I don't stay in halls with food thieves either...

cheers
Reply 2769
Original post by Frankio

hehe :wink: No I wouldn't dare steal someone elses food, don't worry about me Frankyyyyy boy :tongue:

Am I the only one not worried about where I am actually staying? I just cannot wait to go to uni now... start a new chapter and enjoy myself :biggrin:
Not gonna lie, the way my revision is going, Trent is looking a lot further than just 4 hours away... :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 2771
Original post by ironandwine
Not gonna lie, the way my revision is going, Trent is looking a lot further than just 4 hours away... :colonhash:

Spoiler

Good luck with ur exam!
Original post by vn2009
Good luck with ur exam!

Thank you!!! :h:
Reply 2773
Original post by jimbles
hehe :wink: No I wouldn't dare steal someone elses food, don't worry about me Frankyyyyy boy :tongue:

Am I the only one not worried about where I am actually staying? I just cannot wait to go to uni now... start a new chapter and enjoy myself :biggrin:

Good man! I don't eat meat so if your ham ever goes missing it wasn't me!
Reply 2774
Original post by Raguman

Original post by Raguman
Same, same and same ! Bet the language we are studying aren't the same :biggrin:

lets find out.. which languages are you studying? is that same to you being on Clifton Campus too? :smile: x
Reply 2775
Original post by jimbles

Original post by jimbles
Yes, it's the weekend of the 23rd :smile:

do you know the move in date for Clifton at all? x
Original post by ironandwine

Spoiler

Your not the only one! 2 down 2 to go for me though.

Brackenhurst for Physical Geography!
Reply 2777
Original post by francistheswole

It's normally £250 but is £199 in the first few weeks of term. I bought one and don't live far from city, but it just saves me time and effort on lazy days. And I got to Clifton a lot too for sport.

It's meant to just be valid for term time but I think it runs through xmas and Easter, and ends a few weeks after the end of the official exam period (end of term).
Reply 2778
Original post by tahira_d
lets find out.. which languages are you studying? is that same to you being on Clifton Campus too? :smile: x

Doing Chinese & Global Studies :smile: Yeah i'll be at Clifton pretty much all the time, staying in Peverell(sp), you?
Reply 2779
oh so you're in Peverell? cool. :smile: hopefully I'll be staying on Clifton campus if i actually get into NTU!
oh, you were right... I'm studying French and Spanish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending