Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRedPineapple)
    Just got an offer! Interview was early December, came through portal just now!
    Congratulations ;-) well done !! Ps ur good news probably made beryone who hasnt heard back yet to log on ...( cheeky wink ) lol
    Really happy to hear ur good news !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    CONGRATS. How do you feel the interview went?
    Thank you! Honestly i didn't think it went very well. They bombarded me with questions and i didn't think my ethics section was top draw. My essay was certainly bad. I had given up since it been over a month since the interview, but it was a shock to see the offer. In some areas of the interview i spoke slightly informally.

BTW i got asked to upload passport copy last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Congratulations ;-) well done !! Ps ur good news probably made beryone who hasnt heard back yet to log on ...( cheeky wink ) lol
    Really happy to hear ur good news !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Honestly i didn't think it went very well. They bombarded me with questions and i didn't think my ethics section was top draw. My essay was certainly bad. I had given up since it been over a month since the interview, but it was a shock to see the offer. In some areas of the interview i spoke slightly informally.

BTW i got asked to upload passport copy last week.
    Congrats!! Are you a home student? Grad or undergrad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg congrats! do you remember the date of your interview? and btw did they ask you for your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Congrats!! Are you a home student? Grad or undergrad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Undergrad and home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Omg congrats! do you remember the date of your interview? and btw did they ask you for your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10th december and I uploaded my certificates before the interview

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer!! Interview on the 10th December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinck1234)
    yaaaaay congrats!! how did you feel the interview went? and also did you send them your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    10th december and I uploaded my certificates before the interview
    So you have two offers now!? Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    So you have two offers now!? Congratulations!!!
    I know! Last year I got 4 rejections and only 1 interview. I am actually totally surprised at myself. Mixed feelings

ReputationRep:
    yaaaaay congrats!! how did you feel the interview went? and also did you send them your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I thought it went OK initially and then the more I read on here the worse I thought it had gone haha. And sent them my passport on Thursday but not my AS certificates

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. I had thought i botched it, but apparently not. I didnt think it went very well to be honest. Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinck1234)

HUGE congratulations See the wait was worth it

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer!! Literally was 90% certain it was going to be a rejection.
    I know how worried I've been recently, so for anyone wondering-

My interview was on 10th December. I felt it went pretty poorly, genuinely could have answered everything better.
    I got asked to upload my passport and AS certificates on the 16th of December... so quite a wait.

To those waiting, know this is not at all reassuring, but you will hear so soon- when you're least expecting it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kajal909)
    Just got an offer!! Literally was 90% certain it was going to be a rejection.
    I know how worried I've been recently, so for anyone wondering-

My interview was on 10th December. I felt it went pretty poorly, genuinely could have answered everything better.
    I got asked to upload my passport and AS certificates on the 16th of December... so quite a wait.

To those waiting, know this is not at all reassuring, but you will hear so soon- when you're least expecting it!
    Massive well done. Especially as you waited so long and weren't hopeful aha, you deserve this.

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all you guys with offers, you must be over the moon! And to those who haven't heard yet, like me, good luck and don't stress out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    I think they will interview everyone in January first and then pick a portion of them to send offers to, maybe by the end of the month. Remember the way Kings do this, we compete against people who are being interviewed at the same time as us. They give offers on a rolling basis.
    So we just wait? and hope for offers sometime this month?

ReputationRep:
    got an offer today! had my interview on 15th January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    So we just wait? and hope for offers sometime this month?
    I have a feeling we'll hear this month, offers or rejections. This is just because last year people interviewed in January mostly heard by the end of the month. Let's hope we hear, I'd rather get rejected now than in March. I'm sure most people will be with me on this aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.