The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor

Original post by zaback21
Thanks.

On separate note: Lots of people posting here is certainly not helping your cause here. To beat dddd dd you need to posts 32.15% of posts.

Currently you are at 796/3136=25.38%. You need to up the ante and hope people posts less. Rule of thumb will be 1/3 of all posts. Since ts 3136 posts, your post count should be 1100 at least. You are 300 less. I am sure you can make it up soon as there are still almost 7000 posts left and 40% is 2800 posts which is what you need.

Lastly, when the hell will we have a proper thread. I don't want to get the mod just to fix the thread. It only takes a min to copy paste.

You can do it a.gafor!! :groovy::kungfu::party2::party:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by qwertyking

Yeah!

(I mean we're not helping by continuing to post but you can do it!!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anythingoo1
Have any of our wins actually been updated?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.
Nope.

a.gafor could keep the score on his first post for the minute.

Reply 3147
Thanks.

On separate note: Lots of people posting here is certainly not helping your cause here. To beat dddd dd you need to posts 32.15% of posts.

Currently you are at 796/3136=25.38%. You need to up the ante and hope people posts less. Rule of thumb will be 1/3 of all posts. Since ts 3136 posts, your post count should be 1100 at least. You are 300 less. I am sure you can make it up soon as there are still almost 7000 posts left and 40% is 2800 posts which is what you need.

Lastly, when the hell will we have a proper thread. I don't want to get the mod just to fix the thread. It only takes a min to copy paste.

:lolz:

I knoww, seems like everyone is intent on tricking me :tongue: I wait for someone to post checking the thread continuously and none post and then 2-3 mins later 4 people will post together and then I'm left with no choice but to post after those people :biggrin:

But ye as long as I'm there or there abouts it will work out eventually so no panic yet :tongue:

and ermmm Idk... I think shez probably buzy with revision or something but ye it is getting ridiculous now :s-smilie: surely she knew partof making the thread meant updating the OP on a regular basis :s-smilie:
Reply 3148

lol

Thank you for your support :tongue:

You know it will happen :colone:

if all else fail I may just go an rampage making consecutive posts :colone:
Reply 3149
724 :biggrin:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Thank you for your support :tongue:

You know it will happen :colone:

if all else fail I may just go an rampage making consecutive posts :colone:

That would be funny :biggrin: I think you should do that!

Would you keep the score on your first post for now? Hopefully the OP will be back soon.

Reply 3151
That would be funny :biggrin: I think you should do that!

Would you keep the score on your first post for now? Hopefully the OP will be back soon.

lol

Ye I think I will have to :tongue:

Coz it is starting to freak me out too as in every time someone mentions how many wins have we had I start thinking is it 3 or 4 or 5? :colone:

I think its 5 now :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Ye I think I will have to :tongue:

Coz it is starting to freak me out too as in every time someone mentions how many wins have we had I start thinking is it 3 or 4 or 5? :colone:

I think its 5 now :tongue:

Yeah, that's the danger. Thanks :smile:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3153
Yeah, that's the danger. Thanks :smile:

Have a look :rofl3::rofl:
Original post by a.gafor
Have a look :rofl3::rofl:

What's there to see? I think it's perfectly accurate :biggrin::tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3155
What's there to see? I think it's perfectly accurate :biggrin::tongue:

lol I know right, now that we are the overall winners as well, they cant say anything :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
lol I know right, now that we are the overall winners as well, they cant say anything :colone:

They won't be happy if they see it :tongue: Keep it like that though :cool::biggrin:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3157
They won't be happy if they see it :tongue: Keep it like that though :cool::biggrin:

lol Ye too bad for them but I have every intention of keeping it like this :colone:
Reply 3158

Just because I can :colone:
742 :biggrin:

Latest